This baby carrier from 1st Step promotes closeness and essential bonding between you and your baby. This baby carrier, baby can face in & out. The padded and wave like shoulder straps can fully absorb and distribute the weight on the shoulders. The cross piece can hold the two shoulder straps together to ensure the safety of the baby. The front pocket can have baby's favorite toys and stuff.
- Baby faces out (Kangaroo/ Forward Facing Position) - By removing the back cushion the carrier provides extra room for the growing child, who can already hold its head and is eager to explore its surroundings facing forward.
- Baby face in - Ergonomically designed to carry your baby in a safe sitting position. The headrest provides firm support to the baby’s head. The back cushion with the integrated supporting board inside is attached to the carrier for complete overall back support.
- Ensures maximum comfort and safety
- Finest breathable fabric for your little one to be at ease
- Easily adjustable padded straps create a perfect fit
- Cushioned inner seat, leg and arm holes
- Baby is free to face inwards or outwards
- Easy maintenance, machine washable
- Front pocket to store baby's stuff
Brand - 1st Step
Type - Baby Carrier
Recommended Age - 4 to 14 Months
Material - 100% polyester
Padded shoulder strap - Yes
Carry Capacity - 3.6 to 12 Kg
Packing Dimension - 26 x 10 x 35 cm
Product Dimensions - 39 x 27 cm
Items Included In The Package:
One Baby Carrier
Care & Caution
To use the back position, the baby should be atleast 6 months old.
Small child can fall through leg openings. Adjust leg openings to fit child's leg snugly
Never leave the child in carrier unless worn by caregiver. Child may suffocate or fall.
Do not bend over at waist or at knees. To be carried by adults while standing or walking only.
Check often to be sure child is secure, comfortable, face uncovered and breathes freely.Note :
Mix of Taxes and discount may change depending the amount of tax being borne by the Company. However, the final price as charged from customer will remain same. Taxes collected against every transaction will be paid to the Government by FirstCry.com. Please refer to the
for full details.