When you are comfortable and relaxed, your milk flows more easily. That is why Avent created the most comfortable breast pump: Sit comfortably, no need to lean forward and let the soft massage cushion gently stimulate your milk flow.
- Sit more comfortably with no need to lean forward - More comfortable pumping position due to unique design
- Choose your most comfortable setting - Features a gentle stimulation mode and 3 pumping settings
- Gently stimulates natural let down and milk flow - Soft massage cushion with warm feel
- Easy to combine breast and bottle feeding - Includes a 4oz container and nipple for natural latch on
- Runs On Battery & Electric - It runs on battery and Electric mains but batteries are not rechargeable.
- Compact lightweight design
- Intuitive assembly. Easy visual matching of parts
- Compatible with other Philips Avent feeding products
- Easy cleaning due to the small number of separate parts
- Easy operation at the touch of a button
- More comfortable pumping position due to unique design: The breast pump has a unique design, so your milk flows directly from your breast into the bottle, even when you are sitting up straight. This means you can sit more comfortably when pumping: no need for you to lean forward to make sure all your milk ends up in the bottle. Sitting comfortably and being relaxed when pumping, naturally helps your milk to flow more easily.
- Features a gentle stimulation mode and 3 pumping settings: When switched on, the pump automatically starts in gentle stimulation mode to get your milk flowing. Then choose from 3 pumping settings to make milk flow most comfortable for you.
- Soft massage cushion with warm feel: The massage cushion has a new soft velvety texture that gives a warm feel to the skin for comfortable, gentle stimulation of your milk flow. During pumping, it gently mimics your baby's suckling for natural let down and clinically proven effectiveness. The soft massage cushion is designed to comfortably fit the majority of moms.
- Compact lightweight design: The breast pump has a compact design, which makes it easy to hold and position on your breast. The small, lightweight base unit can easily be placed within comfortable reach for full control when pumping. For extra convenience in transport and storage, the tube simply wraps around the base unit. Easy to use on the go with batteries.
- Easy operation at the touch of a button: A single electric breast pump is ideal for moms who pump milk frequently and value being able to pump effortlessly, at the touch of a button.
- Intuitive assembly. Easy visual matching of parts: Easy visual matching of parts for intuitive assembly.
- Easy cleaning due to the small number of separate parts: Cleaning is easy, thanks to the small number of separate parts. Your milk will never come into contact with the tubing and base unit. All parts are dishwasher proof, except the electrical parts.
- This breast pump can be used in combination with other feeding products in the Philips Avent range, including our Classic bottles and
- milk storage containers.
- Brand - Avent
- Type - Electric Breast Pump
- Motor Unit - 13.5 x 10 x 6 cm
- Feeding Bottle - 5.5 x 5.5 x 9 cm
- Adapter input-110-240V-50/60HZ
- Adapter output-5V-1000MA
Breast Pump - BPA free Polypropylene
Container - BPA free Polypropylene
Nipple - BPA free Silicone
Breast pump design: Compact design
Container design: Ergonomic shape, Wide neck
Ease of use
Breast pump use: Intuitive assembly, Easy cleaning,
Fully compatible range
Stages: 0 - 6 months, Pregnancy
What is included
- No leaning forward: Sit in a comfortable position
- Soft massage cushion: Gentle stimulation
- Settings: 3 Expression settings, 1 Stimulation mode
- Extra soft Newborn Flow Nipple: 1 piece
- Sealing disc for milk storage: 1 piece
- Breast pad sample packs: 2 (2 Day pads & 2 Night pads) pieces
- Breast pump body: 1 piece
- Base unit incl. tubing: 1 piece
- Travel cover: 1 piece
- Standard size cushion: 1 piece
- 4oz container: 1 piece
- Spare diaphragm: 1 piece
- 2 Year Replacement Guarantee from the manufacturer (Terms and Conditions Apply) in case of a product defect.
for full details.