There’s nothing like the feel of soft cloth against your baby’s skin. Babyhug presents Free Size Reusable Cloth Diapers with snap button system, adjustable from newborn to toddler sizes. These innovative cloth diapers are designed to be used multiple times and are as easy as using disposables.
- Economical & Saves money: Unlike disposable diapers, these cloth diapers are reusable, you can wash and use these diapers for multiple times. Adjustable snap closure system allows these diapers to fit different sizes, from newborn to toddlers.
- Soft & Comfortable: Stretchable, waterproof outer fabric gently flex around your baby and the soft absorbent inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from the baby's skin. Babies in cloth diapers are less susceptible to skin rashes unlike in disposables.
- Durable: Soft and comfy Babyhug Cloth Diapers are perfect for delicate skin and yet durable enough to withstand many wash cycles.
- Go Green: Reusable Cloth Diaper is an Eco-friendly diapering option that helps to reduce disposable waste in our landfills
- How To Use
- Install Insert: Babyhug Cloth Diaper comes with an extra absorbent insert. Install this insert inside the convenient rear opening.
- Waist Adjustment:The diaper has rows of adjustable waist snaps to fit different sizes. Use corresponding snaps for desired fit.
: Outer 100% Polyester, polyurethane coated, Inner 100% Polyester; Liner Insert 80 % Polyester, 20 % Polyamide.
Brand - Babyhug
Type - Cloth Diaper with insert
Age - 0 to 24 Months
Wash cloth diapers separately from other laundry.
Separate insert from diaper. If soiled, shake off solid waste into a toilet.
Rinse in cold water. Machine wash at warm or hot (not exceeding 60 degrees Celsius) using mild detergent (recommended Babyhug Laundry Detergent)
Hand dry. Do not use fabric softeners, bleach, or dryer sheets
Items included in the Package:
One Cloth Diaper, One Absorbent InsertNote :
Applicable VAT on the basis of exact location & discount will be charged at the time of checkout. VAT collected against every transaction will be paid to the Government by FirstCry.com