Bio-Oil is a specialist skincare product formulated to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. Its unique formulation, which contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil is also highly effective for ageing and dehydrated skin.
One Product - Multiple Uses
Bio-Oil is a specialist skincare product, formulated to help improve the appearance of Scars, Stretch Marks and Uneven skin tone. It is also recommended to reduce ageing affects and improve dehydrated skin.
It contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Calendula oil, Lavender oil, Rosemary oil, Chamomile oil and the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil.
Will help improve the appearance of
Also recommended for
- Stretch Marks
- Uneven Skin Tone
How does Bio-Oil work?
- Ageing Skin
- Dehydrated Skin
- During pregnancy, apply Bio-Oil right from the second trimester to areas that are prone to stretch marks.
Bio-Oil combines natural plant oils — Chamomile, Calendula, Rosemary, Lavender, Vitamins A and E to give you beautiful healthy looking skin. It also contains the unique PurCellin OilTM that ensures Bio-Oil gets easily absorbed into the skin.
Will Bio-Oil help Stretch Marks?
Bio-Oil is formulated to help the appearance of stretch marks due to pregnancy, teenage growth spurts and rapid weight gain.
Is it safe to use Bio-Oil during pregnancy?
Yes, Bio-Oil is safe to use throughout pregnancy.
Does Bio-Oil help scars?
Bio-Oil helps improve the appearance of scars, new or old scars, whether from accidents and surgeries or cuts and scratches.
Can Bio-Oil be used on the face?
Surely! Bio-Oil is non-comedogenic which means it does not cause acne or spots. Bio-Oil keeps the skin hydrated and has anti-ageing properties as well. We often have women using it for acne scars.
Can Bio-Oil be used for all skin types?
Yes. It is suitable for oily skin since it is rapidly absorbed into the skin without leaving a residue, so it will not cause breakouts. It is also suitable for dry skin since it helps lock in the moisture and also reduces the rate at which water vapour is naturally lost through the skin’s surface.
- Scars: Helps improve the appearance of both new and old scars
- Stretch marks: Helps reduce the possibility of stretch marks forming during pregnancy, teenage growth spurts and periods
- of rapid weight gain, and helps improve the appearance of existing stretch marks.
- Uneven skin tone Helps improve the appearance of pigmentation marks and blemishes caused by hormonal fluctuations, skin lighteners or excessive sun exposure
- Ageing skin: Helps smooth and tone ageing and wrinkled skin on both the face and body
- Dehydrated skin: Helps supplement the skin’s natural oils, stripped away by factors such as extreme weather, water with a high chemical content, frequent bathing and the drying effects of central heating and air conditioning
Bio-Oil should be applied to the affected area twice daily for a minimum of three months. Please note that scars are permanent in nature, and although Bio-Oil is formulated to help improve their appearance, it can never remove them. Results will vary from individual to individual.
During pregnancy, Bio-Oil should be applied from the start of the second trimester to areas that are prone to stretch marks.
The Bio-Oil formulation is a combination of plant extracts and vitamins suspended in an oil base. Oil, being oxygen-free, allows the plant extracts and vitamins to retain their potency. Bio-Oil contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin OilTM, which changes the formulation’s overall consistency, making it light and non- greasy. This ensures that the goodness contained in the vitamins and plant extracts is absorbed into the skin.
- vitamin A: Vitamin A promotes the formation of new collagen and assists in skin renewal, helping to increase elasticity
- and improve the skin’s texture and tone.
- vitamin E: The most widely used antioxidant in skincare products today, Vitamin E assists in the maintenance of healthy-looking skin, protecting it from the effects of free radicals which cause skin damage and premature ageing. Vitamin E also increases the moisture content of the epidermis, making the skin soft, smooth and supple.
- Calendula oil: Calendula Oil has cell regenerative effects and can be used to treat sensitive, damaged or sun burnt skin.It reduces inflammation and can be used to combat minor skin infections, rashes and superficial irritation.
- Lavender oil: Lavender Oil is known to have skin conditioning properties, it provides a calming and soothing benefit and is also a natural antiseptic.
- Rosemary oil: Rosemary Oil helps to invigorate and condition the skin, it also has soothing properties and mild antiseptic effects.
- Chamomile oil: Chamomile Oil is an anti-inflammatory, providing soothing and calming benefits to the skin, and is particularly
- beneficial for sensitive skin
- PurCellin oil: PurCellin Oil reduces the thickness of the formulation, improving its application and spread ability and making Bio-Oil readily absorbed by the skin. It also acts as an emollient, making the skin soft, smooth and supple.
Brand - Bio Oil
Type - Oil
Capacity - 60 ml
Items included in the Package:
60 ml of Bio Oil