One Size Reusable Diaper Cover (Adjusts small, medium and large in the same diaper) with one insert, Change only the pad every 2-5 hrs depending on the urination pattern and keep the same Diaper Cover for a second use for the day, after wiping the inner portion. If you buy it for new born, this will last till the baby crosses 3 years of age. Preferred by mothers mostly as an excellent day time diapering option for babies under 1 year. It is also a solution for high skin sensitivity and allergic to disposables.
Can be used till two and a half years and it is reusable.
Snaps closures, with hi-tech waterproof fabrics that keep leaks at bay. Bio-Soft liners make diaper changes a breeze.
Count the 3000 disposable diapers used by one baby on average adding to upto 1 to 2 TONS of garbage. It is estimated that one single-use diaper can take 500 years to biodegrade. Bumberry confines to the world's motto of "Reduce, Re-use and Recycle."
There’s nothing like the feel of soft cloth against your baby’s skin. You can tell when cloth is wet, so cloth diapers get changed more often and that’s healthy. Babies in cloth benefit from more air circulation, less build-up of high temperatures, and are less susceptible to skin rashes unlike in disposables.
Key Features :
- Free size (adjustable from 0-3 years as the baby grows up)
- Skin friendly cloth layer making the baby stay dry all the time, making it best suited for night time
- One highly absorbent natural bamboo cotton insert goes into the diaper pocket area
- Waterproof, Strong, Breathable, Absorbent material
- The Bumberry Cloth Diaper Cover is leak proof. Its inner portion is Poly Urethene Laminated, which enables the functionality of being leak proof.
- Brand - Bumberry
- Type - Cloth Diaper Cover
- Material - Leak proof (inner portion is Poly Urethene Laminated)
- Recommended Age - 0 to 3 Years
- Weight capacity - 2.5 to 15 kg
Items Included in Package :
- Diaper Cover - 100 % Laminated polyester
- Insert - 4 Layered - Outer - 100 % natural bamboo cotton, Inner - 80 % polyester, 20 % polyamide
- One Cloth Diaper Cover
- One Insert
Before First Use:
Wash in luke warm water, Dry under the sunlight, Please do not pour washing powder onto the diaper insert
Research reports 1 find that the composition of baby’s excreta was only 18% faeces (solids) and 82 per cent urine on average during the first two and half years of age. Solids will easily come off the fleece.
If there are stubborn residues, then :
Wipe it with a toilet paper
Soak the diapers in a wet bucket and rinse them off lightly before washing or simply put it in
Recommended low foaming and Hypoallergenic detergent safe for baby clothing
Hang diapers outside to dry naturally
Additional Information :
Bleach is not recommended because this will damage the lamination of the diaper.
Fabric softener is not recommended because this will clog the pores of the fleece and insert fabric.