Bumberry Free Size Cloth Diaper allows adjustable snap-able settings to grow with your baby from birth to potty stage. The specially designed breathable fabric is extremely comfortable for your baby's delicate skin. Leg gussets add advanced leak-proof protection.
Can be used till two and a half years and it is reusable
Snaps closures, with hi-tech waterproof fabrics that keep leaks at bay. Bio-Soft liners make diaper changes a breeze.
Count the 3000 disposable diapers used by one baby on average adding to upto 1 to 2 TONS of garbage. It is estimated that one single-use diaper can take 500 years to biodegrade. Bumberry confines to the world's motto of "Reduce, Re-use and Recycle."
There’s nothing like the feel of soft cloth against your baby’s skin. You can tell when cloth is wet, so cloth diapers get changed more often and that’s healthy. Babies in cloth benefit from more air circulation, less build-up of high temperatures, and are less susceptible to skin rashes unlike in disposables.
Key Features :
- Free size (adjustable from 0-3 years as the baby grows up)
- Skin friendly suede cloth layer making the baby stay dry all the time, making it best suited for night time
- One highly absorbent microfiber insert goes into the diaper pocket area
- Waterproof, Strong, Breathable, Absorbent material
- Leak-proof design and the diaper pocket can carry one more insert for night time use
- Brand - Bumberry
- Type - Cloth Diaper
- Recommended Age - 0 to 3 Years
- Weight capacity - 2.5 to 15 kg
Items Included in Package :
- Diaper Cover - 100 % Laminated polyester
- Insert - 4 Layered - Outer - 100 % microfiber, Inner - 80 % polyester, 20 % nylon
- One Cloth Diaper
- One Insert
Research reports 1 find that the composition of baby’s excreta was only 18% faeces (solids) and 82 per cent urine on average during the first two and half years of age. Solids will easily come off the fleece.
If there are stubborn residues, then :
Wipe it with a toilet paper
Soak the diapers in a wet bucket and rinse them off lightly before washing or simply put it in
Recommended low foaming and Hypoallergenic detergent safe for baby clothing
Hang diapers outside to dry naturally
Additional Information :
Bleach is not recommended because this will damage the lamination of the diaper.
Fabric softener is not recommended because this will clog the pores of the fleece and insert fabric.Note :
for full details.