Chicco Polly Progres5 is the only highchair that follows baby's growth from birth thanks to 5 different configurations. The high chair can be used as baby bouncer from birth, as comfy high chair, child's first chair from 6 months, booster seat from 6 months, compact booster seat for toddlers. It has 4 reclining backrest, 8-position adjustable seat height, 3-position adjustment legrest and footrest, 4-position adjustable tray and see-through, removable cover. When folded it can be used even outside home.
- 8 height levels - Easy to regulate the height
- 4 reclining levels of the backrest - Maximum comfort for the relax mode, starting from 0 months.
- 5 point safety belt
- 3-position adjustment leg rest and footrest
- Adjustable tray and washable cover - The tray can be regulated along 4 different levels and the upper cover can be removed and washed
- Compact folding - It is ultra compact and stands up. It's possible to hang the tray on the rear legs
- Zipper - Thanks to the revolutionary zipper system, it's so easy to adapt the seta to the growth: just un-zip and remove the upper backrest!
- Frontal Wheels - Thanks to the frontal wheels, it's easier to move Polly Progres5 at home, without compromising the safety for the baby
Brand - Chicco
Type - Polly Progress5 High Chair
Age 6 to 36 Months as a high chair and booster seat
Age - 36 Months+ when using as a stool
Safety Harness Type - 5 point
Is the height adjustable - Yes 8-position adjustable seat
Is the tray Adjustable - Yes 4 position adjustable tray
No of Reclining position - 4 reclining backrest
Product Dimensions - 950 x 340 x 570 mm (95 x 34 x 57 cm)
Carrying capacity upto 15 kg if using as a high chair and booster seat
When using as a stool it can carry upto 30Kgs weight
Gross weight in gm - 14090
Items included in the Package:
One Polly Progress5 High Chair
: Adult Assembly Required, Customer Care details Chicco -Mrs Monica Sachdeva (09871270832 ) Toll free 18001026702 Mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.comGTIN/Barcode:
for full details.