The R2 combines a high-quality HD digital video camera with a powerful built-in web server to provide live video anywhere. All it requires is an internet connection and viewing device such as a smartphone or desktop computer. The "Plug and Play" setup process is easy: simply scan the camera's QR sticker with your smartphone and it syncs with the camera automatically. The sleek, attractive casing used by this camera makes it ideal for surveillance applications such as offices, retail stores, stockrooms, lobbies, homes, apartments and more. This camera sports a 110 Degree super wide angle lens, IR-LED night vision, and motion detection with optional alerts. Video can be recorded for free to a micro SD card or hard drive. All purchases from ifihomes come with our 1 Year Foscam India Warranty, making our full-featured, quality engineered R2 model one of the best values available for an IP camera.
- Easy set-up: EZlink allows you to connect via smart phone in 3 steps by simply scanning the QR code on the underside of the camera.
- 1080P HD Video with highly efficient compression technology and excellent FHD video processing capability provides more clear and fluent live video.
- Wide viewing angle with horizontal 300 pan and vertical 100 tilt.
- 8 x zoom covers every corner of your home.
- Enhanced two-way audio brings better sound experience talk and listen remotely.
- Motion/sound detection provides real-time notifications while home or away.
- Compatible with Windows PC and Apple Mac Web Browsers (IE Firefox and Safari) as well as iOS and Android mobile devices.
Brand - IFITech
Type - Indoor Wireless Plug And Play IP Camera
Made of PVC
Colour - White
Warranty Period - 1 Year
Product - L 8 x B 8 x H 14 cm
Product Weight - 200 gm
Product(After Packaging) - L 15 x B 12 x H 18 cm
Weight(After Packaging) - 340 gm
Items included in the package
R2 Camera, Power Supply, USB Cable, CD and Setup Guide. Foscam.in 1 Year Warranty only for IFIHomesNote :
Mix of Taxes and discount may change depending the amount of tax being borne by the Company. However, the final price as charged from customer will remain same. Taxes collected against every transaction will be paid to the Government by FirstCry.com. Please refer to the
for full details.