Himalaya's Baby Cream is specially formulated to protect your little one's chapped cheeks, 'crawler's knee', tender nose and rubbed elbows. Our cream protects against irritating wetness and windburn. The ingredients work together to moisturize your baby's skin and preserve its natural softness.
- Olive Oil, enriched with vitamin E, nourishes, protects and softens skin and prevents chafing. It has soothing and antimicrobial properties, which keeps your baby's skin healthy and soft.
- Country Mallow - An antioxidant, has nourishing properties and protects baby's skin from germs.
- Licorice protects and soothes your baby's skin. Applied topically, licorice helps relieve symptoms of itching, swelling and redness.
Directions for use
- Soft cream infused with the power of herbs
- Olive Oil: Vitamin E nourishes and keeps your baby's skin moisturized
- Ashvagandha: Improves skin tone
- Free from Mineral Oil & Animal Fat, the usual factors for rashes & allergies
- Clinically tested to be mild on your little one's skin
After bathing, apply on delicate areas of baby's body like the face, knees and elbows. Avoid the area around the eyes
Tell me more
An open clinical study was carried out on 20 babies in the Department of Dermatology, Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, India, to screen the efficacy and safety of Himalaya's Baby Cream.
Parents were asked to apply Himalaya Baby Cream on the subjects' face and body once a day for four weeks. These babies were examined prior to entry into the study and later at a fortnightly interval. The efficacy of Himalaya Baby Cream was assessed on the basis of skin smoothness and softness and the overall moisturizing effect.
At the end of the study, all 20 babies had significantly softer skin. No adverse effects were reported. The study concluded that Himalaya's Baby Cream is safe and efficacious.
Items included in the Package:
- Brand - Himalaya Herbal
- Type - Baby Cream
- Weight - 50 ml
- 50 ml of Himalaya Herbal Baby Cream
: The product comes in different packaging, the one available will be shipped to you.GTIN/Barcode:
for full details.