Why Sensory Stimulation Set? A Newborn baby has a natural and unsatisfiable hunger to experience and to know about the world around them. A baby's access to knowing and learning is only through sensory organs. By hearing, smelling, touching, seeing baby experiences and learns about the surroundings which leads to an overall development. Every exposure of each sensory organ to a planned stimulation strengthens the sensory bridge between the sensory organs and the brain. This results in the development of all the sensory organs, pathways and the brain. This development accelerates the baby's capability of complex learning in future. (Stimulation: Encouragement of something to make it developed or become more active). This sensory stimulation set is designed around a baby using all these senses for creating memories of them, recollecting memories, developing of association, thinking, analyzing and responding appropriately. Normally, a baby learns from sensory experiences as and when baby gets exposed to such circumstances and that happens by chance. The stimulation needs to be done on purpose, not by accident.
The set contains:
1) Visual Stimulation Cards: (1 baby card to carry in the hospital, 20 Cards for thinking stimulation and 16 black & white charts for visual development.Helps in strengthening eye muscles enabling your baby to see clearly at a early age.
2) Olfactory stimulation bottles: (10 bottles for smell): Smell is the most advanced sense that babies have at birth. Stimulating it makes it stronger.
3) Auditory stimulation bottles: (10 bottles of sound): Auditory pathway plays a major role in baby's brain development. These set supports in storing sound in memory.
4) Tactile stimulation charts: (20 textures): Touch is a powerful learning tool for enhancing a baby's early emotional learning and is one of the best-developed senses at birth.
- Enhances clarity in vision. Develops sensory pathways
- Deepens ability to differentiate various exposure
- Creates initial ability to focus
- Boosts memory and its recollection
- Lays a foundation to make learning being fun for life time
Brand - Hungry Brain
Type - Sensory Stimulation Set
Age - 0 to 2 Months
Material - Paper
No. Of pages - 25
Dimension - 31 x 23 x 5.5 cm
Items included in pack
1 Hungry brain kitNote :
for full details.