Rice cereal is among the most common first foods introduced to a weaning baby. One reason this is so is because rice cereal is relatively bland and does not strong flavors that may overwhelm babies. But when your baby is ready for more, then Little Moppet Foods' Banana Rice Cereal is the perfect way to give her naturally sweetened cereal!
Rice is a staple food in many Indian homes, which is one of the reasons it is very popular as a first food. It offers the perfect base for something like raw Kerala banana, which is rich in fiber and has high calorie content. Raw Kerala Bananas make this cereal a rich source of potassium, folate, calcium, magnesium, iron as well as Vitamins A, C, K and B6.
Little Moppet Foods' Banana Rice Cereal acts as a natural progression from rice cereal, and helps in gradually getting baby accustomed to complex flavors. This is particularly important if your baby has shown any sign of wheat intolerance or if food allergies run in the family. The only flavors in our banana rice cereal are naturally occurring ones from raw Kerala bananas and elaichi - there are no artificial flavors, preservatives or added sugar.
Shelf Life: 4 months from Manufacturing.
- Gluten free
- Introduces babies to complex flavors
- Rich source of Vitamins A, C, K and B-complex
- High in trace minerals like calcium, magnesium and potassium
- 100% free from preservatives, added sugar and artificial flavors
: Raw Kerala Banana Powder, Rice, Elaichi
How to Prepare:
- Add 2 tablespoons of Banana Rice Cereal to 1 cup water and mix without lumps.
- Cook the mixture on a medium flame for at least 15 minutes.
- Serve lukewarm
Items included in the Package:
- Brand - Little Moppet Foods
- Type - Banana Rice Cereal
- Recommended Age - 6 to 12 Months
200 gm of Banana Rice Cereal
: Mother's milk is best for your baby.Note :
for full details.