Mee Mee presents this tricycle with canopy and push handle for your little one. Comes with fold-able canopy to protect your little one's from sun rays. Equipped with parents steering push handle for you to be a co-pilot when your little one is in learning phase. You can easily navigate through and let them learn how to paddle. You can also use the navigation handle simply when he just wants to enjoy the ride without paddling. This tricycle has protection bar to prevent child from toppling and to ensure your child is safe while riding.
How Does It Work?
This is a paddle tricycle with parents steering handle, which is connected internally to front wheel. By using parents handle you can smoothly navigate the tricycle whenever required. The handle can be detached once the child is old enough to not need restraint or adult assistance, making this tricycle versatile.
How To Enable Rocking Function?
You can easily convert this tricycle into a rocker by simply sliding the rod in forward direction.
- Detachable canopy that shades the child from sunlight making it convenient to use even during the afternoons
- Seat has a full backrest
- Safety handle at the front of the seat as a security measure
- Side handles in the front for better grip.
- Footrest that makes it easy for short babies to comfortably sit.
- Pedals that are gentle on the child’s feet
- Rocking function that the child will enjoy
- Sturdy wheels that make it easy to manoeuvre even on rough and uneven roads.
- Basket in the front and back for carrying bottles, toys and light baggage
Brand - Mee Mee
Type - Tricycle with Push handle and Canopy
Recommended Age - 3 to 7 Years
Maximum weight Capacity - Up to 25 kg
Material - Metal and Plastic
Rocking Function - Yes
All Over - L 77 x B 40 x H 87 cm
Seat - 16 x 11 cm
Handle Width - 40 cm
Storage Box - 19 x 27 x 13 cm
Items Included in Package
One Manual Pedal Tricycle with Canopy
Adult assembly required
Care & Warning :
Clean the entire body of the tricycle using a damp cloth or wet tissues. Has to be completely dismantled for storage. Place the child in the seat only when the tricycle is on a smooth and even surface. Always stay beside, while the child practices to ride the tricycle independently.