Similac Advance 1 is a spray dried stage 1 infant milk substitute for infants upto 6 months. It is designed to support normal growth and development.
Similac Advance contains
Preparing A Single Feeding
- Neuro nutrients such as Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, Choline, Iron, Taurine, Iodine, Folic acid and Zinc that are known to support baby's brain development
- Level and blend of nucleotide that is known to support baby's developing immune system
- Calcium, Vitamin D and phoshorus that are known to support baby's developing immune system
- Essential fatty acids, Protein, Vitamins and Minerals (such as calcium and iron) that are known to support healthy growth of the baby.
- Thoroughly wash feeding bottle or bowl, nipple, cap and all utensils to be used in preparing the feeding.
- After rinsing soap from the utensils, boil them for 5 minutes
- Provide clean surface on which to prepare the formula
- In a seperate pan, heat water to a rolling boil for 5 minutes and allow it to cool lukewarm
- Pour the correct amount of warm, previously boiled water into the sterilized feeding bottle or bowl
- Fill scoop, then scrape level with the straight edge of the knife
- Add one level enclosed scoop (approximately 4.4 gm) of Similac Advance 1 powder to each 30 ml of water in the bottle or bowl
- Mix until completely dissolved, Test temperature and feed
- After feeding discard any unused formula within 1 hr.
Whole Milk Powder, Lactose, Edible vegetable oil (16.91%), (soy oil, high oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil), whey protein concentrate, vitamins**, minerals#, Nucleotides, taurine and L-carnitine, acidity regulators(potassium citrate, potassium hydroxide), antioxidant(mixed tocopherols)
Store unopened tin under normal room temperature conditions. Once this tin is opened, contents should be used within two weeks or within expiry date whichever is earlier. Cover opened tin and store in cool, dry place(not in refrigerator).
Brand - Similac
Type - Infant Formula
Age - 0 to 6 Months
Weight - 400 gm
Items included in the Package
400 gm of Similac Advance Stage 1 Infant Formula
Important Note: Mother's Milk is Best for the BabyNote :
Applicable VAT on the basis of exact location & discount will be charged at the time of checkout. VAT collected against every transaction will be paid to the Government by FirstCry.com