Soothka Matr paricharanam aims at a holistic rejuvenation of your health. The basic package consists of, a rare combination of classic Ayurveda oils and a revitalizing herbal bath mix. These have been used by women since time immemorial, for rejuvenation and restoration of health during this crucial time in her life. The luxury additions of the package help, you regain the glow on your face with a special face scrub, face pack and also focuses on hair care to bring back the luster and bounce.
Soothka Matr paricharanam aims at a holistic rejuvenation of your health. The basic package consists of, a rare combination of classic Ayurveda oils and a revitalizing herbal bath mix. These have been used by women since time immemorial, for rejuvenation and restoration of health during this crucial time in her life.
How many days is the Postpregnancy therapy?
Ayurveda advises the use of these oils for a complete cycle of 42 days, hence “42 days for 42 years.” Keeping in mind the hectic pace of modern life, doctors have selected the best combinations that effect the maximum goodness in as short a period as 1 Week (7 days)
How many days should we use the Baby oils?
Baalaparicharanam oils can be used as long as you want. Soothika advises using the oils daily or on alternate days during the initial days. The basic kit is for use for 7 days
How can Soothika Postpregnancy help you?
Ayurveda recommends the use of special oils after delivery for every mother, so that the body can recover its strength and relieve you from pain, post-partum depression and other physical issues. Soothika oils, prepared with the finest ayurvedic ingredients, soothe your body during this recovery phase and prepare your body for a happy motherhood.
The oils permeate into the body and accelerate fat burning, thus putting your post-delivery body onto a fast track course of regaining shape, beauty and vitality. During hot oil applications, the underlying network of collagen and elastin fibres of the skin which, stretch during pregnancy retract- restoring the natural and supple elasticity. Most importantly relief from pains and aches, helps to keep the affliction of post-natal depression, which in most cases adversely impacts both the health of the mother and infant.
The oil massage is followed by, a hot water bath using a bath prepared with the Vedu kuli kootu (herbal bath mixture). This is medicated herbal mixture, specially prepared with different varieties of rare plants and herbs, in the exact proportion prescribed by the ancient Indian Ayurveda texts. The powers of the medicines in the herbal mixture helps heal the physical trauma that your body is subjected to during pregnancy. The hot medicated water helps to alleviate pain, thus leaving both your body and mind relaxed in a state of bliss.
After massage and bath, your stomach should be draped with a cloth bandage. If the therapy is being done by a Soothikashree therapists, she will use a specially designed cotton cloth, in a particular technique as prescribed by Ayurveda . This is called Onnara-udukkal. In the case of self-therapy, we advise the use of a cloth bandage.
How can Soothika baby care help you?
Baala Paricharanam recommended by Ayurveda vaidyars, have been used by mothers for massaging her baby, to help in strengthening the bones and calming the baby’s mind for peaceful sleep. The oil, prepared with the finest ayurvedic ingredients, soothe your baby’s body during this growing phase and prepare his or her body for a healthy beginning.
The oil massage helps in:
- Building natural ways to boost immunity in babies
- Maintaining vitality and overall health of the infant
- Increases the mental capacity of the baby
- Development of cognitive and physical aspect of the baby
Massage using this thailam is the first therapy that a new-born should receive after birth according to Kaumara Bhritya, the ancient text on child care.
This oil massage is followed by a bath using medicated vedoushadham in completing the circle of maintaining overall health of your baby. The bath using medicated vedoushadham, helps to maintain overall health. Vedhoushadam, the herbal bath mixture acts as a natural antiseptic.
What is the need for baala paricharanam?
Ayurveda entirely negates the common perception that massages is something entirely meant for adults. Baby massages can stimulate and encourage physical and cognitive development in your new-born. It can also alleviate symptoms of colic and unexplained bouts of crying by relaxing the baby.
- Helps your baby to adapt to its new environment , outside the comfort of the womb
- Help your baby to develop its first language – touch
- Enhances your baby’s feeling of being loved and being secure.
- Promotes relaxation which improves quality of sleep
- Helps your baby cope with stressful situations through regulation of cortisol levels
- Develops body-mind awareness and co-ordination, balance and motor skills
- Stimulates all the senses
- Helps your baby to learn to interact and play with others in later stages.
Key Features Of Postpregnancy Care Kit
- Reduces the discomfort of colic , wind and constipation
- Regulates and strengthens the digestive, respiratory and immune systems
- Stimulates the circulatory system and balances the nervous system
- Stimulates the lymphatic system
- Improves skin condition
- Strengthens and tones muscles
- Helps in flexibility of joints, ligaments and tendons
Key Features Of Baala paricharanam
- It reduces body aches and pains.
- It shrinks fat cells, accelerates fat burning and helps in regaining shape.
- It reduces stretch marks.
- Reduces the wrinkles and blemishes
- Improves sleep
- Tightens stomach muscles
- It reduces stress, which is a major reason for post-partum depression
- A mother who is less stressed, and peaceful will be able to breast feed her baby for longer duration and more frequently
- The leaflet enclosed in the pack contains detailed instructions on the method of application.
Baala paricharanam aims at health and holistic development of your baby right from the beginning. Endowed with the wisdom of 5000 years, this system benefits your baby with zero side effects
Baby massages aid in the development of the baby. These massages help your baby to sleep soundly by relaxing and imparting positive energy. Quality sleep is just as important to your baby as proper nutrition.
Researchers have proven that brain and central nervous system development in these early stages takes place during deep sleep. By ensuring sound sleep, baala paricharanam aids the cognitive development of your baby.
The amount of sleep a baby has affects its moods, alertness, and ability to concentrate and participate in its surroundings.
- Brand - Soothika
- Type - Post pregnancy And Baby Care Kit
- Package Dimension - L: 42 cm x B: 30 cm x H: 20 cm
Matr Abyanga Dhanwantharam oil - 25 ml
Ingredient - Agnimantha, kurrumthotiveru, koovalaveru, pathiriveru, oorilaveru
Matr paricharana Karpooradi oil - 25 ml
Ingredient - Ayamodakam, Chittaratha, Chooden karpooram, Kottam
Matr paricharana Kottamchukkadi Oil - 25 ml
Ingredient - Kottam, puliyila, Neeru, Veppenna, Chukku
Matr paricharana Nalpamaradi oil - 25 ml
Ingredient - Parppadakapullu, Pachamanjal, Chandana ,Athitholi, Ithitholi
Matr paricharana Bala oil - 25 ml
Ingredient - Chinnaruha, Ajaksheera, Atibala, Chandana, Rasna, Ajaksheera, Padmaka
Matr paricharana Ksheera Bala Oil - 25 ml
Ingredient - Sida cord folia, Sesame oil
Matr paricharana Bala Aswagandhadi Oil - 25 ml
Ingredient - Ashwagandha, Laksha, Manjishta, Bala
Matr abyanga Lakshadi Oil - 25 ml
Ingredient - Aranala, Laksha, Haridra
Matr paricharana Murivenna Oil - 25 ml
Ingredient - Karanja, Tuka, Tambula, Aloe vera, kanjika
Matr abyang Eladi Oil - 25 ml
Ingredient - Ela, Sthoola Ela, Choraka, Turushka
Baala Paricharana Lakshadi Oil - 25 ml
Ingredient - Aranala, Laksha, Haridra
Vethukuli Kuttu - 50 gms
Ingredient - Athi, Ethi, Peral
Vethukuli Kuttu - 25 gms
Ingredient - Athi, Ethi, Peral
Items included in the pack
3 Matr Abyanga Dhanwantharam oil bottles, 1 Matr paricharana Karpooradi oil bottle, 1 Matr paricharana Kottamchukkadi Oil bottle, 2
Matr paricharana Nalpamaradi oil bottles, 1 Matr paricharana Bala oil bottle, 1 Matr paricharana Ksheera Bala Oil bottle, 1 Matr paricharana Bala Aswagandhadi Oil bottle, 2 Matr abyanga Lakshadi Oil bottles, 1 Matr paricharana Murivenna Oil bottle, 1 Matr abyang Eladi Oil bottle
7 Baala Paricharana Lakshadi Oil bottles, 7 Vethukuli Kuttu powder bottles - 50 gms, 7 Vethukuli Kuttu - 25 gms
- Oils - Oil should be massaged onto the body as instructed in the enclosed booklet
- Herbal Powder - Bath should be taken with water, which has been boiled with herbal powder. Detailed instructions are given in the enclosed booklet.
Applicable VAT on the basis of exact location & discount will be charged at the time of checkout. VAT collected against every transaction will be paid to the Government by FirstCry.com