Ergonomically designed, this black coloured, 'Caraibes 100 JR S' diving kit from the house of Tribord is meant for beginners. This kit includes fins, mask, snorkel and a shoulder carry bag. The mask will feel soft on your face and a part of the snorkel can be placed inside the mouth. The fins with a foot pocket feature an open blade, which ensures less kicking effort whereas, the ventilated carry bag promises quick drying.
- Ergonomic foot pocket : The shape of the foot pocket was specially designed by our Research and Development teams, drawing on the expertise of staff working exclusively with footwear (from fins to hiking boots, running shoes to team sports trainers).
- Skirt : Flexible part of mask in contact with face.
- Silicone : Silicone is an extremely flexible material. A silicone skirt fits flexibly to the contours of the face, creating a watertight seal.
- Polycarbonate lens : Polycarbonate is a shatterproof plastic. It is therefore safer than glass lenses (used by most masks on the market) as well as lighter. However, it is more sensitive to scratches, and a few precautions must be taken: avoid placing your mask on the ground; always put it back in its case when not in use.
- Mouthpiece : Part of the snorkel that is placed in the mouth.
Brand - Tribord
Type - Snorkeling Kit
Age - 7 to 9 Year
Composition - silicone skirt, polyamide buckle, ABS frame, polycarbonate lens; polyethylene snorkel tube, phthalate free PVC mouthpiece; 100% SEBS foot pocket, 100% polypropylene blade.
Items included in the pack
- Durability : Mask with shatterproof polycarbonate lens and 125° horizontal field of vision.
- Power : 3/5 sufficient for surface snorkeling. Short fins, ideal for travelling.
- Water Drainage : PVC snorkel end piece.
- Anatomic Design : Mask with a hypoallergenic silicone skirt for comfort and a watertight seal.
Fins, mask, snorkel and a shoulder carry bag.
Salt water resistant. Only rinse with fresh water before prolonged storage.
Protect from sunlight and humidity.
Restrictions on use
Do not dive head first. Not recommended for scuba divingNote :
for full details.