Aayu Smart Pure Copper Seamless Bottle Brown - 500 ml
5 to 14 Years, 6.3 x 6.3 x 20.5 cm , 99.9% copper, NABL certified,leak proof, easy maintenance with laser smooth finish inside Product ID: 2277495 -
77 days Free Return
- Seamless (no joints), thickest gauge 0.5 mm
- 99.9% copper, NABL certified,leak proof
- Long lasting good looks with hi quality coating and shine
- Easy maintenance with laser smooth finish inside
- Clean only inside of the bottle every day or at least alternative day...
- Do not use detergent or soap to clean...
- Squeeze 1 slice of lime and drop the squeezed slice also into the bottle . Add a pinch of salt. Shake thoroughly and rest it for a moment. Add small quantities of water for rinsing and throwing the water for 3-4 times.
- While throwing the water u can observe green colour in the water... This proves that it's pure copper
- Clean only inside of the bottle every day or at least alternative day
- Fill water in the bottle b4 u go to sleep every night & consume total water in the morning, this shall be the 1st thing in the morning. Also u can carry it to work for regular consumption day long
- Please dilute the water into the RO tank or bigger jar, if it stored more than 56 hrs continuously in the bottle
Brand - Aayu
Type - Copper Bottle
Age - 5 to 14 Years
Dimension - 6.3 x 6.3 x 20.5 cm
Weight - 180 gm
Capacity - 500 ml
Items included in the package
1 Bottle & 1 Cap According to Ayurveda, drinking copper-enriched water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach helps balance the Tridoshas (Kapha, Vata and Pitta) and it does so by positively charging the water. Providing a lot of health benefits, drinking water stored in Aayu Home Seamless Copper Bottle is the ideal way to start your morning that will keep you feeling healthy throughout the day. In this modern world where we have UV filters and RO purifiers to purify water, the concept of drinking water stored in a copper vessel might sound old-fashioned. However, this age-old practice referenced in ancient texts of Ayurveda is now supported by several scientific studies. Storing water in a copper bottle creates a natural purification process. It can kill all the micro-organisms (molds, fungi, algae and bacteria) present in the water that could be harmful to the body and make the water perfectly fit for drinking.
Made In: India
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.
OTHER OFFERINGS FROM AAYU
Tell us if we missed any relevant information on the products?
Thank you for your Feedback
Shop with Confidence
Hassle Free Returns