Nutricia's Aptamil 3 Follow Up Infant Formula Powder Stage 3 Bag-In-Box Pack - 400 gm
12 Months+, Aptamil contains DHA & ARA, Iron & Folic Acid, bib packaging Product ID: 1315754 -
firstcry club benefits
No Return Accepted for this product
- Aptamil Follow up formula with the optimized blend of DHA & ARA to support brain development and visual acuity. It contains balanced, age appropriate nutrients which support overall growth and development of baby
- Aptamil Follow up Formula is a substitute for babies from 12 months onwards of age, when mother’s milk is insufficient or unavailable
- Contains Nucleotides, Zinc, Selenium, Vit A, C, D, E and Beta Carotene to support immune system development
- Optimized blend of DHA and ARA, Iron, Iodine, Folic acid, Choline and Taurine support brain and visual function
- Whey Casein ratio 60:40, 100% lactose support digestive health
- Protein, Calcium, Phosphorus, Vitamin D and K support physical growth
- For over 100 years Nutricia has been at the forefront of innovation in infant nutrition, Nutricia family firmly believes that breast milk is the best for infants
- Aptamil is Danone Nutricia’s no.1 Infant formula globally, now available in India. Developed post 40 years of breast milk research with an optimized blend of DHA ARA, Nucleotides, Iron and Folic acid to ensure optimum growth and development
Brand - Aptamil
Type - Infant Nutrition
Age - 12 Months+
Weight - 400 gm
Package type - Bib package
Aptamil Stage 3 Follow up formula contains balanced, age appropriate nutrients which support overall growth and development of baby. Formulated with the optimized blend of DHA & ARA to support brain development and visual acuity. It is a powdered milk substitute for babies from 12 months onwards of age, when mother’s milk is insufficient or unavailable. It contains Nucleotides, Zinc, Selenium, Vit A, C, D, E and Beta Carotene to support Immune system development. The optimized blend of DHA and ARA, Iron, Iodine, Folic acid, Choline and Taurine support brain and visual function. Whey Casein ratio 60:40, 100% lactose support digestive health. Protein, Calcium, Phosphorus, Vitamin D and K support physical growth. For over 100 years Nutricia has been at the forefront of innovation in infant nutrition, Nutricia family firmly believes that breast milk is the best for infants.
Items included in the Package:
400 gm of Aptamil 3
Note: Mother's milk is best for the baby.Aptamil contains balanced, age appropriate nutrients to support overall growth and development.
On opening this pack, the contents along with the laminate pouch should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean, dry and airtight container. Replace the lid tightly after each use and store in a cool dry place. After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date whichever is earlier. The scoop and water measuring cup provided with the cap should be thoroughly washed and dried before use.
Careful and hygienic preparation of infant milk substitute is most essential for health. Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant. Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant. Infant milk substitute only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use. Infant milk substitute or infant food is not the sole source of nourishment of an infant. It is important to follow the mentioned feeding and storage instructions while using the infant formula for your baby's well-being.
Unboiled water, unsterilized bowls/spoons or incorrect dilution may endanger infant’s health. Prepare only one feed at a time. Use prepared feed immediately (within half an hour), otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed. Always hold baby while feeding. Leaving the baby unattended may cause choking.
Country of Origin: India
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346
The product expiry date will be displayed only when the pincode is entered.
Combo Return Window :No Returns Accepted for this product
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.
OTHER OFFERINGS FROM Aptamil
Tell us if we missed any relevant information on the products?
Thank you for your Feedback
Shop with Confidence
Hassle Free Returns