Breast feeding and breast milk is best for you and your newborn baby. Breast milk changes naturally to meet your baby's nutritional needs at each stage of development. Breast feeding stimulates your hormones and helps your uterus to return to its pre-pregnancy size. However breast feeding is not always easy or possible. For those times Babyhug brings to you this unique manual breast pump so that you can enjoy this rewarding experience with more ease. The bottle can be used to express, store and feed breast milk to your baby. The volume marking on the bottle helps you to determine the exact quantity of milk you need feed your baby.
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Provides breast milk to your baby without the inconvenience of breast feeding
- Soft and comfortable Silicone breast shield for natural suction
- Ergonomic design for easy handling
- Single hand operation
- Bottle features clear volume marking
- IS 14625 Certified: IS 14625 Certified for safety of the material used in the manufacturing.
Cleaning and Sterilization
- Natural imitation of baby's sucking pattern
- Quick and easy way to pump out surplus milk to reduce milk loss
- Soft silicone massaging pad adjusts to the breast shape
- Hygienic as milk is pumped directly to attached bottle
- Discreet and quite
- Allows breast feeding even when you are returning to work full time
Instructions for Safe Feeding
- Before each use clean all parts of the breast pump, including the bottle and the nipple which should be sterilized in boiling water for 3 minutes
- Wash the inner silicone valve properly before use for better flow
- After every use, wash all parts immediately in warm soapy water to remove all milk deposits. Babyhug Liquid Multipurpose Cleanser is recommended for best results
- Wash the bottle with a bottle brush and the nipple with a nipple brush
- Never put the breast pump in the dishwasher
- Do not allow any of the breast pump parts to come in contact with harsh detergents or solvents
- Always sterilize and examine before each use. If any part is found to be damaged, replace the breast pump or that part of it
- All parts of the breast pump should be kept out of reach of children
- Always wash your hands with soap before preparing the feed for your baby
- Wash and sterilize the bottle with all its parts thoroughly before and after each use
- Breast milk can be drawn and stored for 10 to 12 hours in the refrigerator
- Milk obtained after each session should be placed in separate bottles labeled with date and time of the procedure
Instructions to express breast milk
Expressing Breast Milk using pump requires a little practice and understanding specially when the milk is expressed at periods when there is no ready flow.
You may search for tips on how to express it best depending on the lactation stage. The breasts are milk producing gland and they start producing milk on some sort of simulation by the child and that triggers some hormones. The mother may need to do similar simulation so that body understands it as natural process and start producing and releasing the milk.
Massage your breasts around an hour after you have finished breastfeeding your baby, place a warm towel against your breasts, then take two fingers and massage the skin in circles. Do that for 3 to 5 minutes. Then use tour finger tips(or your knuckles), and massage the tissue from the base of your breast towards the areola for 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat before pumping milk and/or before breast feeding.Specifications
The Quantum of milk collection also depends on the various other factors and its much easier when proper stimulation is practiced.
Brand - Babyhug
Type - Manual Breast Pump
Bottle capacity - 175 ml
Packing Dimension - L 23.5 x W 8 x H 24 cm
Items included in pack
1 Manual Breast pump
Note: Please read the instructions carefully and keep the packaging for future referenceMade In:
for full details.