Bumberry Cloth Diaper Cover With One Bamboo Insert - Pink
0 to 3 Years, Adjust to fit babies from 2.5 to 15 kg, Reusable cloth diaper with insert Product ID: 341727 -
No Return Accepted for this product
Snaps closures, with hi-tech waterproof fabrics that keep leaks at bay. Bio-Soft liners make diaper changes a breeze.
Count the 3000 disposable diapers used by one baby on average adding to upto 1 to 2 TONS of garbage. It is estimated that one single-use diaper can take 500 years to biodegrade. Bumberry confines to the world's motto of "Reduce, Re-use and Recycle."
There’s nothing like the feel of soft cloth against your baby’s skin. You can tell when cloth is wet, so cloth diapers get changed more often and that’s healthy. Babies in cloth benefit from more air circulation, less build-up of high temperatures, and are less susceptible to skin rashes unlike in disposables.
Key Features :
- Bumberry cover diaper can be wiped dry for another fresh insert change
- Preferred by mothers as an excellent day time diaper option for babies when urination pattern is more frequent
- Made of natural bamboo fibers Bumberry Sensitive insert is crafted for the sensitive skin
- The Insert is made of 2 layer moisture absorbent microfiber fabric inside that locks in the liquid and two baby soft skin facing bamboo fibres as outer layers
- The Bumberry Diapers and inserts are maximum stain repellent, and stains goes out with a gentle wash easily
- Free size (adjustable from 0-3 years as the baby grows up)
- Waterproof, Strong, Breathable
Brand - Bumberry
Type - Cloth Diaper
Recommended Age - 0 to 3 Years
Weight capacity - 2.5 to 15 kg
Material - Laminated polyester -Leak proof (inner portion is Poly Urethene Laminated which enables leak proof functionality)
Fabric Outer Cover - 100 % Laminated polyester
Insert - 4 Layered - Two baby soft skin facing bamboo fibres and 2 layer moisture absorbent microfiber fabric inside
Washable - Yes
Before First Use: Wash in luke warm water, Dry under the sunlight, Please do not pour washing powder onto the diaper insert
Research reports 1 find that the composition of baby’s excreta was only 18% faeces (solids) and 82 per cent urine on average during the first two and half years of age. Solids will easily come off the fleece.
If there are stubborn residues, then :
Wipe it with a toilet paper
Soak the diapers in a wet bucket and rinse them off lightly before washing or simply put it in
Recommended low foaming and Hypoallergenic detergent safe for baby clothing
Hang diapers outside to dry naturally
Additional Information :
Bleach is not recommended because this will damage the lamination of the diaper.
Fabric softener is not recommended because this will clog the pores of the fleece and insert fabric.
Items Included in Package :
One Cloth Diaper
Made In: china