IFITech 1080P Hidden Compact Camera Cum Charger - Black
0 to 14 Years, 4 x 4 x 6 cm, 128GB SD card support, dual mode recording, camera with smart motion detection technology Product ID: 2679267 -
Club Price: 1350
Add'l Club Savings: 90.00
firstcry club benefits
No Return Accepted for this product
- Very Easy to Use: The camera is used without any setting,just plug it into the wall when you're ready to start recording, and unplug it when you're done recording. You can use the USB cable directly to connect the computer to see the contents of the SD card
- 1080P HD Video: Full HD 1920 x 1080P Colour Video with 90 Degree wide angle view, 30 FPS smooth video recording and playing
- Smart Motion Detection: When the motion detection activated, camera will automatically start recording once it senses some kind of movement. In this way can be saved a lot space of the SD card,and you don't have to waste time looking at useless videos
- Loop Record: Automatic seamless video recording in loop to use the storage efficiently,When the SD (Max 128 GB)card is full,the early video will be covered
- Record Anywhere: Connect any powerbank to the USB slot and start recording anywhere
Brand - IFITech
Type - Hidden Compact Camera
Age - 0 to 14 Years
Product Dimensions - 4 x 4 x 6 cm
Package Dimesnions - 10 x 10 x 8 cm
Items included in package
1 hidden compact cameraIFITech USB charger camera looks like a small one phone charger adaptor, Of course, you can use it as a normal charging adaptor. No matter where you plug it, no one can notice it is a camera. You can use it as a hidden home security camera.
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturing, Import, Packaging and Customer Care Information
Combo Return Window :No Returns Accepted for this product
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.
OTHER OFFERINGS FROM IFITech
Tell us if we missed any relevant information on the products?
Thank you for your Feedback
Shop with Confidence
Hassle Free Returns