Little Moppet Baby Foods Organic Barley Cereal - 200g
6 to 12 Months, homemade organic baby food from a Doctor Mom's kitchen Product ID: 961330 -
No Return Accepted for this product
- High in fiber
- Rich in amino acids and protein
- Contains trace minerals like copper, potassium, phosphorous and calcium
- 100% free from preservatives, added sugar and artificial flavors
Ingredients: Organic Barley
How to Prepare:
- Add 2 tablespoons of Organic Barley Cereal to 2 cups of water and mix without lumps.
- Cook the mixture on a low flame for at least 15-20 minutes or in a pressure cooker for two whistles.
- You can add breast milk or formula if you like.
- Serve lukewarm
- Brand - Little Moppet Foods
- Type - Organic Barley Cereal
- Recommended Age - 6 to 12 Months
200g of Organic Barley Cereal
Note: Mother's milk is best for your baby. Barley is a grain that has been used in India traditionally, but eventually gave way to the more popular rice and wheat. However, the popularity of barley is back on the rise, as people realize what they’re missing out on! Now even babies can benefit from the nutrition of barley with Little Moppet Foods’ Organic Barley Cereal!
Barley is a very high fiber food with a fiber content that is almost thrice that of oatmeal. This helps babies have smooth bowel movements, without straining and discomfort. It also contains good amounts of calcium and potassium, ensuring strong bones for growing babies. Some studies have also shown that eating barley in infancy reduces the incidence of asthma in childhood. Barley contains gluten, so it is essential to ensure that your baby doesn’t have a gluten intolerance or celiac disease before feeding him barley.
Whole barley is not fit for human consumption and must be hulled before it can be used. For this reason, it’s best to avoid buying regular barley for your baby; instead opt for Little Moppet Foods’ Organic Barley Cereal which is specially made for infants. It uses only 100% organic barley, grown without chemical fertilizers or pesticides, ensuring only nutritional goodness for your baby.
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346
The product expiry date will be displayed only when the pincode is entered.
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.
OTHER OFFERINGS FROM Little Moppet Foods
Tell us if we missed any relevant information on the products?
Thank you for your Feedback
Shop with Confidence
Hassle Free Returns