Little Moppet Baby Foods Sprouted Sathumaavu Mix - 200g
6 to 12 Months, homemade organic baby food from a Doctor Mom's kitchen Product ID: 961312 -
No Return Accepted for this product
- 100% Homemade and natural
- No preservatives
- No added sugar
- No salt
- Brand - Little Moppet Foods
- Type - Sprouted Sathumaavu Mix
- Recommended Age - 6 to 12 Months
200g of Sprouted Sathumaavu Mix
Shelf Life: 4 months from Manufacturing.
Note: Mother's milk is best for your baby. A Protein-Rich, Weight Gaining Health Mix
When you want a calorie dense, nutrition-packed food for your baby you just can’t go wrong with Sathu Maavu mix. Now you can also add another layer of health to this time-tested baby food - by sprouting the lentils in the mix. Little Moppet Food’s Sprouted Sathu Maavu Health Mix ensures that the nutrients are more easily absorbed by little tummies, thanks to sprouting.
An incredible blend of a whopping 19 ingredients, the Sprouted Sathu Maavu Mix is brimming with protein, calcium, carbohydrates, essential vitamins & minerals. We can’t think of a better starting food for your tot!
The good news is you don’t have to spend time in buying, cleaning, sprouting, roasting, grinding and mixing so many ingredients. This ‘mother of all baby food’ is lovingly and safely made in our kitchen and delivered right to your doorstep! Sprouted Sathu Maavu Mix contains the goodness of rice, wheat, sprouted pulses, dry fruits & herbs. Imagine the how potent each spoonful of this porridge will be for your baby!
- It’s a trusted, protein rich, weight gaining meal for babies
- Sprouted pulses have a higher proportion of proteins, fibre, minerals and vitamins, including Vitamin D. And nutrients are more easily absorbed by the body due to sprouting.
- It’s 100% Safe for your baby since it is made at home with top-quality ingredients, under the strictest hygienic conditions
- It is 100% natural andwe do NOT add any preservatives, artificial flavor, sugar or salt.
Ingredients: Rice,Wheat,Ragi,Jowar, Roasted Gram, Green Gram, Black Gram,Corn,Sago,Groundnuts,Chickpeas,Horse Gram,Cowpeas,Ajwain,Dry Ginger,Elaichi,Cashew,Pista,Badam
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- Rice - Good source of dietary fiber & carbohydrate
- Sprouted Black Urad Dal - Rich in protein, Vitamin B complex
- Sprouted Masoor Dal - Packed with protein, fiber, iron and folate
- Horse Gram - 1/4th of it contains protein, good source of iron, calcium, molybdenum
- Wheat Dalia - It is rich in carbohydrate, protein and magnesium
- Sprouted Green Gram - It is rich in protein, dietary fiber, Iron and magnesium
- Sago - It is rich in carbohydrate, and has high calorific value
- Corn - It has high carbohydrate content and protein, vitamin B6, is an antioxidant
- Cashew - It is rich in good fat and magnesium, vitamin B6 , protein
- Almond - It is high in fat and proteins, calcium and magnesium
- Elachi - It is rich in dietary fiber and Iron
- Dry Ginger & Ajwain - Help with digestion
Country of Origin: India
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346
The product expiry date will be displayed only when the pincode is entered.
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.
OTHER OFFERINGS FROM Little Moppet Foods
Tell us if we missed any relevant information on the products?
Thank you for your Feedback
Shop with Confidence
Hassle Free Returns