mamaearth Digestion And Colic Relief Easy Tummy Roll On - 40 ml
3 to 18 Months, Package Dimension 4 x 4 x 10 cm, They are totally safe to be used on the sensitive skin of babies Product ID: 1988362 -
No Return Accepted for this product
- Relieves Tummy Discomfort – Mama Earth Easy Tummy Roll On is an all natural essential oil solution to children’s tummy problems (Gas Pain Treatment Babies). It can be used for stomach related issues like indigestion, colic, acid reflux, and constipation.
- Relieves Gas Pain – Hing (Asafoetida) is an age-old Ayurvedic recipe for treating digestive issues and easing bowel movement. Hing Oil with Ginger Oil soothes stomach pain and bloating.
- Safe For Babies – All ingredients used are natural and free of toxins. They are totally safe to be used on the sensitive skin of babies. It also provides the soothing effect on baby’s skin.
- Travel-friendly – The roll-on is easy to carry, and can be carried in first aid kits, pockets, backpacks, purses, bags.
- Certified Toxin Free – Asia’s first Made Safe Certified Brand. Free of Petroleum, Mineral Oil, Alcohol, Synthetic Perfumes, SLS, Artificial Preservatives.
Brand - mamaearth
Type - Tummy Roll On
Capacity - 40 ml
Age -3 to 18 Months
Package Dimesnion - 4 x 4 x 10 cm
Manufacturing date is August - 2018 and expiry date is July 2020
Items included in the package
1 mamaearth Easy Tummy Roll Onmamaearth’s Easy Tummy Roll On for babies used during colic and indigestion. It is extremely effective in helping babies pass gas easily and sleep peacefully. It contains Hing oil which is known for its ability to reduce reflux that is formed in the stomach. It is blend of essential oils like Fennel Oil, Peppermint Oil, Ginger Oil and Dill Seed Oil which gives relief from stomach aches and bloating. It is 100% natural with no preservatives, alcohol or any other harmful chemicals.
Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Olive Oil, Hing Oil, Dill Seed Oil, Fennel Oil, Peppermint Oil, Ginger Oil
Directions To Use
Apply directly on stomach around the naval area. Apply every 20-30 minutes until symptoms subside and then every couple of hours as needed till the baby gets better.
Made In: India
The product expiry date will be displayed only when the pincode is entered.
Manufacturing, Import, Packaging and Customer Care Information