mamaearth Epsom Bath Salt - 200 gm
For relaxation and pain relief, can help to relieve muscle aches and pains of an expecting mother and even post-delivery Product ID: 1458575 -
No Return Accepted for this product
- Reduces body pain- Known for its amazing therapeutic qualities, an Epsom salt bath can help to relieve muscle aches and pains of an expecting mother and even post-delivery, relieve aching feet, cleanse pores, flush out toxins, and detoxify the skin.
- Relaxes muscles- Magnesium in the Epsom salt not only help to relax your muscles. Lavender essential oil helps to relax your mind.
- Eliminates toxins- . Human skin is a highly porous membrane; by adding Epsom salt to your bathwater, it triggers a process called reverse osmosis, which actually pulls salt out harmful toxins along with it.
- Dermatologically tested - clinically tested in Europe, hypoallergenic and fragrance free (natural flower extracts for fragrance)
- Madesafe certified - Asia's first Madesafe certified brand, no parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances etc
Brand - mamaearth
Type - Bath Salt
Weight - 200 gm
Items included in the Package:
200 gm Epsom Bath SaltHey! Are you suffering from back pain and swollen feet? Do you know the cause of these pains could be lack of magnesium in your body? Don’t worry, I got your back. I am a pure mineral compound (Magnesium Sulfate) in crystal form. Add me in your bath; i am one of the most effective ways of making the magnesium your body needs readily available. I am known for my many therapeutic uses. I dissolve easily in warm water to help soothe muscle pain, relieve aching feet, cleanse pores, and detoxify the skin. I will ease your body pains during your nine months of pregnancy and even after the baby is born. The salt is completely free of harmful chemicals, which means NO Parabens, NO Sulfates, NO Mineral oil, NO dyes, NO synthetic fragrances.
Ingredients: Pure Magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt), Lavender Essential Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Glycerine, Food colours
Directions: For a relaxing soak - Add two cups of Epsom Salt to a warm bath (for a standard-sized bathtub). Soak for at least 12 minutes. Relieving tired feet - Soak tired, aching feet in warm water to which a handful of Epsom Salt has been added.
- Reduces pains & Swelling: The IP Grade Epsom Salt is known for centuries to help mothers reduce body pains & help swollen feet. Try the natural healing of Epsom salt rather than popping those pain killers
- Enriched with pure magnesium Sulphate: Known for its amazing therapeutic qualities, an Epsom salt bath can help to relieve muscle aches and pains of an expecting mother and even post-delivery, relieve aching feet, cleanse pores, flush out toxins, and detoxify the skin. Mix with shower gel to create your own body scrub
- Goodness of lavender oil: Lavender oil can provide relief to sore muscles and help to ease joint stiffness making it an ideal choice for many types of massage including sports & athletic, full body, therapeutic, relaxing & more
The product expiry date will be displayed only when the pincode is entered.
Manufacturing, Import, Packaging and Customer Care Information
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.
OTHER OFFERINGS FROM Mama Earth
Tell us if we missed any relevant information on the products?
Thank you for your Feedback
Shop with Confidence
Hassle Free Returns