My Impression Studio DIY Superior Color Changing Material Newborn 3D Hands And Feet Casting Kit - Metallic Rust
1 Months to 3 Years, 19.05 x 13.97 x 8.89 cm, Create a charming permanent 3 D replica of your baby's hand or feet which you will cherish forever Product ID: 945789 -
77 days Free Return
- Easy to do,Quick and No mess
- Wipes off cleanly using ordinary baby wipes or a wet cloth
- The mold is biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Brand - My Impression Studio
Type - 3D Baby Hands And Feet Casting Kit
Recommended Age - 1 Months to 3 Years
Mold - Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
Product dimension - 19.05 x 13.97 x 8.89 cm
Weight - 500 Grams
Note: The Frames and other display options shown in the images are not included in the kit
Items included in the pack
1 bag of molding powder (ALFINA)
1 bag of casting stone powder (White stone)
1 Bottle of Metallic Rust paint color
1 Paint Brush
1 Sandpaper and 1 Step by Step Instruction manual
This kit is hand packed in reusable high quality plastic container/box
Note: Also includes trial pack so you can do a trial run to get used to the process. One Trial bag of Molding and casting powder eachFirst time in India 3-DIMENSIONAL DIY hands n feet casting Kits- This newly improved Superior Quality Molding Material helps you in better ways, as color change indicates the mixing, working and setting time.
What type of molding material is provided and how does it work?
All molding powder is not created equal and the molding powder we supply is manufactured to our specifications and is unique to My Impression Studio casting kits. You will not find a higher quality molding powder in any retail or pre-assembled casting kit in the market. Our exclusive formula includes chromatic (color-changing) properties, which eliminates the need of timing the procedure. When the light yellow powder is added to water, the mixture starts out lavender, turns bright pink while mixing and is ready for molding once it has turned back to the yellow color. The result is a highly detailed, very strong mold.
Procedure to Make the Impression:
- All you need to complete the task is an empty reusable plastic container or similar tub - suitably sized for the hand or foot you are casting (because when you pour in the plaster, you want the molding to stand firmly upright).
- The smaller the hand the smaller the container should be to conserve material.
- Gloves are not necessary as the dried ALFINA peels off very easily.
- All this is explained properly in the tip sheet so its very straight forward
- This Newborn Baby kit, contains the materials to do TWO complete 3D replica casting
There is enough casting material for the following ages in this kit:
0 to 6 months: 2 impressions/casts
7 to 12 months : 1 impression/cast
Made In: India
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.
OTHER OFFERINGS FROM My Impression Studio
Tell us if we missed any relevant information on the products?
Thank you for your Feedback
Shop with Confidence
Hassle Free Returns