Navneet Fun to Learn Board Book Box Set of 10 - English
2 to 4 Years, 24 pages, There are bright, elaborate real-world images with little text so that the child can identify with them easily Product ID: 8394327 -
No Return Accepted for this product
- Attractive illustrations- Make it interesting for the child
- Bright and elaborated images - Real-world images with little text so that the child can identify with them easily
- Sturdy and durable- double-bound pages make the book sturdy to survive the rough handling by children
- Wipe and clean- No more dirty books, to withstand the messiness, the pages are laminated that can be wiped clean using a moist cloth
- Easy to Handle- Makes the child independent, thick pages enable children to turn the pages on their own, thus making them independent and confident
- Material: To make the books long-lasting and non-tearable, they are made of cardboard which makes them durable.
- Laminated pages - As these books are used mainly for babies and toddlers, they are laminated to handle messiness and easy cleaning
This series covers common themes that children should know and observe around them. Every toddler is very inquisitive and curious about their environment. It is their natural tendency to explore the surrounding. Sometimes it may be unsafe and sometimes it is might be difficult for the child. This is where the set of 10 tiny books with attractive pictures come to your rescue
- ABC: Letter identification and objects starting from the letter
- Numbers: Identify the number by form and counting
- Vegetables: Identify all the common vegetables and herb we eat
- Fruits: Identify all the variety of fruits we eat
- Shapes and Colours: Learn the basic shapes and colours and also objects of that shape and colour
- Wild Animals: Learn about the various wild animals found in the jungle and zoo
- Animals: Domestic and Aquatic: Different animals found in both the habitat and how they are different
- Birds: Learn about the different colourful birds that we see around us.
- Toys: The names of different toys the child plays with
- Opposites: Common opposites like up and down, right and left, day and night through clear and cute graphics.
Brand - Navneet
Type - Board books
Age - 2 to 4 Years
Language - English
No. of pages - 24
Type of Binding - Hardboard
Navneet’s Fun to Learn Box Set is a perfect little companion for your toddler because of its varied, child-friendly features. The books have attractive and appealing images for the child to observe and identify with. This box set is a collection of tiny board books covering various themes necessary for your child to understand and learn about their surroundings. These books will not only improve their vocabulary but also their observational skills and make them aware of their surroundings. This series is carefully designed keeping in mind the curious and observant nature of children aged 2+ years. But the child-friendly features of the series make it suitable even for babies as young as 12 months old and as old as 4 years old. Every toddler is very inquisitive and curious about their environment. It is their natural tendency to explore the surrounding. Sometimes it may be unsafe and sometimes it is might be difficult for the child. This is where the set of 10 tiny books with attractive pictures come to your rescue.
The Fun to Learn Box Set is ideal to set up your child's 1st small library of picture board books. A picture book is an essential tool for developing young readers. It is advised by the experts to introduce books to the child in their babyhood. Early exposure to books helps to develop an interest in reading in the child at an early age. It also helps to develop early literacy in the child.
The ability to read pictures is seen as an important literacy skill that helps in the process of developing visual literacy. Keeping this in mind, Navneet Board Books have elaborative pictures and less text, as children are still developing the ability to read words. The pictures are true to the real world, which makes it easier for your child to identify the objects shown in the book in their surroundings.
The thick pages of the book have been designed keeping in mind the developing grip of your child. The thick board pages make it easier for your child to handle the book and turn pages on their own making them independent. It is equally convenient for you to handle the book. The pages are also efficient enough to withstand the rough handling of a child.
Items Included in package
Set of 10 board books
Country of Origin: India
Know More About This Product
Combo Return Window :No Returns Accepted for this product
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.
OTHER OFFERINGS FROM NavNeet
Tell us if we missed any relevant information on the products?
Thank you for your Feedback
Shop with Confidence
Hassle Free Returns