Nestle S-26 Infant Formula Powder Stage 2 - 400 gm
6 Months+, Tin pack ensures enhanced safety, hygiene and convinience Product ID: 3448663 -
No Return Accepted for this product
- S-26 Gold Stage 1 is a new Spray dried Infant Formula with alipids, DHA-ARA, and choline for infants from birth when they are not breastfed. alipids (alpha lipids), a whey protein ingredient derived from a unique process that results in the retention of phospholipids, including sphingomyelin
- DHA, Iron and Choline also helps support baby’s normal brain development
- Vitamin A helps support normal vision development
- Vitamin A and Selenium contributes to normal function of the immune system
- Proteins contributes to normal muscle growth
Brand - Nestle
Type - Baby supplement
Age - 6 Months+
Quantity - 400 gm
S-26 Gold Stage-1 is a spray dried infant formula for infants from birth when they are not breastfed. The new formula comes with alipids (alpha lipids), a whey protein ingredient derived from a unique process that results in the retention of phospholipids, including sphingomyelin. Phospholipids including sphingomyelin are components of brain cell membrane. It contains DHA, Iron and Choline that supports baby’s normal brain development. Vitamins A in S-26 Gold supports normal vision development. Vitamin A and Selenium contributes to normal function of the immune system. Vitamin D helps support normal growth and development of bones. Proteins contributes to normal muscle growth. Tin format ensures enhanced safety, hygiene and convenience.
Optimal Preparation: Careful and hygienic preparation of infant milk substitute is most essential for health. Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant. Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
Storage: Close lid tightly after every use and always store this airtight container in a cool and dry place.
Important Notice: Mother’s Milk is best for your baby.
Safety Warnings: Infant milk substitute should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use. Infant milk substitute is not the sole source of nourishment of an infant. Unboiled water, unsterilized utensils or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
Items Included in Package:
400 gm S - 26 powder
Made In: Singapore
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346
The product expiry date will be displayed only when the pincode is entered.