O2I Smart Plug DIY Internet of Things Kit - Blue
8 Years+, L 10 x B 7.5 x H 7.5 cm, Smart Plug is a hands-on kit through which your child will understand how new age technologies Product ID: 8331005 -
77 days Free Return
- Imagine building an app through which your child can control any home appliance connected to the smart plug (in the kit) from his phone
- This kit will help your child learn about IOT (Internet of Things) and also practically, apply it to his daily life
- It is a visual block based programming method thus enabling students who do not know coding to make their own apps easily
- Your child will have free access to our online IOT video course content for free
- Easy to use Instruction Manual, Assembly Videos, On Call Support
Brand - O2I
Type - DIY App Developer
Age - 8 Years+
Dimension - L 10 x B 7.5 x H 7.5 cm
Smart Plug is a do-it-yourself IOT (Internet of Things) kit for children through which your child can switch ON/OFF any appliance at your home via the app your child builds on his phone. What will kids learn? Internet of Things (IOT) - Very often we see that children learn something in textbooks but do not know what it really is in practical life. Smart Plug is a hands-on kit through which your child will understand how new age technologies such as IOT, Cloud Computing actually work in reality and more importantly, apply these concepts in his daily life. Through this kit your child will also learn how a app can be built in a simple way and how it can be made to control physical devices.
Items included in package:
1 Smart Plug, 1 USB cable, 1 Instructions manual
Country of Origin: India
Making learning new age technologies simple and practical for children!
We manufacture do-it-yourself (DIY) kits for children to enable them to learn new age technologies such as Internet of Things (IOT), Virtual Reality (VR), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Robotics etc. in a simple and engaging way wherein each kit has PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS which children can apply to their daily lives. It is our vision to enable every child to become creators and consumers of technology.
We believe in immersive education. Therefore, all our DIY kits are based on the Make-Learn-Apply philosophy -
- Make - Everything that a child needs to build his own technology solution, is present in the kit.
- Learn - Our kit gives access to the online video course to children thus enabling them to learn the concepts that go behind the working of the technology.
- Apply - With our kit, the child will be able to apply the technology solution he has built in his daily life. In case he gets stuck somewhere, we offer 24x7 on-call support thus guaranteeing success.
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.
OTHER OFFERINGS FROM O2I
Tell us if we missed any relevant information on the products?
Thank you for your Feedback
Shop with Confidence
Hassle Free Returns