Keep little ones safe from bumps and corners with edge and corner guards from Safe-O-Kid. There is nothing more exciting than when baby starts to crawl and walk. Watching them explore their world with genuine interest and wonder is precious and meaningful. However, as your children learn to stand and move about, they are sure to fall down. Find a large selection of corner protectors specifically designed to prevent bruises. Choose colored cushions to blend seamlessly with your furniture. Clear plastic guards do not distract from your design scheme, but still offer protection. Quickly and easily install your guards with double-sided tape or clips. Check out complete guard kits for a simple, total-home solution.
How to use
- Premium Corner Cushions, effectively cover the sharp edges while retaining its flexibility and softness for enhanced protection
- Thoroughly tested for high-impact collisions (does not rupture).
- Safe-O-Kid's special adhesive (do not come off easily yet do not leave stains/damage furniture/paint).
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly, odorless, dust-free, and does not become sticky with prolonged use even in extremely hot weather.
- Flame retardant/fire and water resistant.
- Easy to install and remove. Reusable.
- Vast array of color and design choices to blend with furniture and/or room theme.
- Flexible shapes and sizes to fit all furniture types and dimensions.
- Well tested for high impact Collision
- Special Adhesive
- Quality Product from Baby Safety Inc (USA)
- Clean the corner surface as well as Safe-o-Kid's Corner Cushion's inner surfaces using any ordinary home cleaning solution. Wipe it dry.
- Peel off the yellow backing layer of the double-sided 3M tape provided with the Corner Cushion (see pic 1a).
- Apply the tape to all four inner surfaces of corner cushion(see pic1b)
- Align the tape with the edges of the Corner Cushion (see pic 1b).
- Remove the 3M backings from the four pieces of tape applied to the Corner Cushion's inner surfaces (see pic 1c).
- Carefully align so the Corner Cushion fits perfectly with the corner's surface without leaving any space (see pic2a).
- Press tightly and hold Corner Cushion against the surface for at least one minute.
Best suited for
- Start removing Corner Cushion carefully from any of the edges. DO NOT use any chemicals/sharp tools.
- Clean the surface with a wet cloth, etc. as suitable.
: Sharp edges made of glass, metal, wood including tables, chairs, beds, drawer units, fish tanks, chests/cabinets, nightstands, and shelves. Sharp edges of fixed constructions like stairs, low ceilings, plumbing fittings.
: home, schools, daycares, preschools, hospitals, assisted living facilities, senior housing, work areas, offices, museums, restaurants & hotels.
Brand - Safe-O-Kid
Type - Corner Cushions
Size - Large
Dimension - 6.5 x 6.5 x 3.5 cm
Material - NBR
Age - 0 to 24 Months
Items Included In The Package
4 Corner Cushions, 16 3M TapesNote :
for full details.