Similac Infant Formula Stage 3 - 400 gm
12 to 24 Months, Fat blend that is known to support easy digestion and calcium absorption. Product ID: 8027721 -
No Return Accepted for this product
- Similac 3 is a spray dried stage 2 follow up formula designed for infants from 6 months onward as part of a healthy diet during and after weaning
- Contains Neuro-nutrients such as Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids (Precursors of DHA & ARA), Choline, Iron, Taurine, Iodine, Folic Acid and Zinc that are known to support baby’s brain development
- Also contains level and blend of nucleotides that is known to support baby’s developing immune system
- Has Calcium, Vitamin D and Phosphorus that are known to support baby’s bone development
- Contains a fat blend known to support easy digestion and promote calcium absorption
- Contains Essential fatty acids, Vitamins and Minerals (such as Calcium and Iron) that are known to support healthy growth of the baby
Brand - Similac
Type - Milk Formula
Age - 12 to 24 Months
Stage - 3
Weight - 400 grams
IMPORTANT NOTICE: MOTHER’S MILK IS BEST FOR YOUR BABY
Lactose, skim milk powder, edible vegetable oil (16.91%), whey protein concentrate, corn syrup solids, minerals, vitamins, AA from M. Alpina oil, DHA from C. cohnii oil, soy lectins, nucleotides (0.08%), taurine (0.05%)
How to prepare (a single feed):
- Thoroughly wash the feeding bottle, bowl, nipple, cap and all utensils to be used for preparing the feed
- After rinsing the soap from utensils, boil them for 5 minutes
- Use a clean surface to prepare the formula
- In a separate pan, heat the water to a rolling boil and allow the water to cool to luke warm
- Pour the required amount of previously boiled luke warm water into the feeding bottle
- Fill enclosed scoop and then scrape level with straight edge of the knife
- Add one level enclosed scoop (approx. 4.4 g) of Similac IQ Plus-1 powder to each 30 ml water in bottle or bowl
- Mix until completely dissolved. Test temperature and feed
- After feeding, discard any unused formula within 1 hour
Store the unopened tin can under normal room temperature conditions. Once the tin is opened, the content should be used within 2 weeks or within expiry date whichever is earlier. Cover opened tin and store in a cool dry place (not in refrigerator).
Similac 3 is a spray dried stage 3 follow up formula designed for infants from 6 months onward as part of a healthy diet during and after weaning. Similac contains a fat blend known to support easy digestion and promote calcium absorption. It contains Essential fatty acids, Vitamins and Minerals (such as Calcium and Iron) that are known to support healthy growth of the baby. For over 85 years, Similac from Abbott Nutrition has set the standards for science-based infant nutrition and has been nourishing millions of babies worldwide. Follow the suggested feeding schedule as given on pack. Standard reconstitution is one level scoop of powder for each 30 ml of water. Do not use fewer scoops than directed since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant. Also, do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant. Infant food/Infant milk substitute/Infant Formula should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
Warning: Infant food/ infant milk is not the sole source of nourishment of the infant. Careful and hygienic preparation of the infant food/milk substitue is the most essential for health. Do not use fewer scoops than directed as it will dilute the feed and not provide proper nourishment. Also do not use more scoops than directed as concentrated feed will not provie the water content needed by the infant. Never use microwave to prepare the formula, serious burns can result.
Items included in Pack
400 grams Infant Formula
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346
The product expiry date will be displayed only when the pincode is entered.