Sirona Disposable Maternity and Nursing Breast Pads - 12 Pads
Each Single pad dimension 3 x 3 x 6 cm, High quality breast pads that keep mothers fresh day and night Product ID: 2676100 -
No Return Accepted for this product
- Smart Design: Patent protected & FDA approved
- Excellent Raw Materials: Fluff pulp & Non-woven (Japan SAP)
- Ultra thin & comfortable: individually packed pads which are ultra thin and light to fit discreetly under the clothing
- Superior absorbency: Fabric absorbs excess milk (upto 80 ml) and traps it inside the lining keeping it completely dry
- Excellent grip & fit: 3D shape with non-slip adhesive tapes ensure that the pad is kept in place with no movement
- Super soft: They are made with super soft material with soft edges for mother's comfort
- Leak proof coverage: Multi layer protection, dry top layer absorbs wetness instantly & breathable waterproof tissue prevents milk leakage
Brand - Sirona
Type - Disposable Maternity Breast Pads
Material - Non Woven Japan SAP Fluff pulp Material
Single pad dimension - 3 x 3 x 6 cm
Package Dimension - 4 x 4 x 7 cm
Safety & Care: This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or treat any illness. In case of irritation discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of child's range. Discard responsibly in Disposal Bags/ bin.
Items included in the pack
Note: Change the pad as soon as they get wet. Moisten a breast pad that has dried to your skin with warm water before removing it. This will pull it away from the skin to avoid irritation.
Now, use Sirona 'Premium Disposable Breast Pads' for complete peace of mind during delicate & special period of breast feeding. Made with excellent quality Non Woven Japan SAP Fluff pulp Material that keeps the nursing mother comforted throughout the day and night.
Do's & Dont's:
- Change your breast pads frequently.
- Do not flush the pads down the toilet
- Keep pads & wrapper away from children
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Consult your doctor immediately
How to use:
- Open - Remove the individually packed breast pad from the packaging.
- Peel - peel of the release paper from the pad.
- Place - Place the breast pads inside your bra so they are centred on your nipples. If you're using a cream or ointment for sore nipples, apply it before putting the breast pad in place
Made In: India
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.
OTHER OFFERINGS FROM SIRONA
Tell us if we missed any relevant information on the products?
Thank you for your Feedback
Shop with Confidence
Hassle Free Returns