Sirona Medium Size Reusable Menstrual Cup with Intimate Wash & Cup Wash - Multicolour
9 x 9.5 x 6 cm, Cups are super-soft and highly flexible to fit perfectly Product ID: 3298533 -
No Return Accepted for this product
- Super-soft material that effortlessly conforms to your body shape and adjusts smoothly. No Menstrual Odour, Irritation, Dryness, Discomfort, Itching Or Rashes (Caused By Sanitary Napkin Pads). Covers heaviest to lightest flow. A single cup lasts up to 12 years.
- Made with 100% Medical Grade Liquid Silicone, the cups are super-soft and highly flexible to fit perfectly and collect blood without spillage.The rim of the cup creates a seal around your vaginal walls ensuring leak-free protection.
- You can wear Sirona Menstrual Cup during all physical activities & even overnight. It is an ideal menstrual aid for all kinds of sports, travelling, swimming, cycling, diving, trekking, dancing, climbing or common daily usage. It has no wings or strings & leaves no residual fibers.
- FDA approved, safe for skin (based on IOS), Free from SVHC
Brand - Sirona
Type - Menstrual Hygiene Kit
Holds between 15 to 24 ml
Product Dimension - 9 x 9.5 x 6 cm
Items included in the package
1 Menstrual Cup
1 Intimate wash
1 Menstrual Cup wash
Sirona’s Menstrual Cup is the most modern, nature-friendly, economical and leak-free way of experiencing complete period comfort. It is a reusable, silicone cup that collects your menstrual flow rather than absorbing it. and is worn internally, like a tampon. It is ideal for those who care for their own health (cups don’t disrupt your natural pH) & the environment (disposal of sanitary products create toxic waste). Cups are made of high-quality medical-grade silicone that is widely applied in products such as infant nipples, catheters etc (it is toxin-free, odorless & hypoallergenic). Thanks to its design, it is an ideal menstrual aid for swimming, all other kinds of sports, traveling and common daily chores! With Sirona’s Menstrual Cup you would always be prepared to take on your periods!
How To Use
- Wash: Wash your hands & rinse the cup well with warm water
- Fold & Hold: Press the sides of the cup together. Then fold the cup in half. Hold the folded sides firmly between your thumb & forefinger
- Insert :Relax & gently separate the labia with your free hand & then push the curved edge of the folded cup into the vaginal opening
- Remove: Wash your hands well. Gently pull the stem until you reach the base of the cup. Softly pinch the
- base to release the vacuum & continue to pull it down. Simply empty the contents in the toilet. Wash your cup using Sirona Menstrual Cup Wash & re-insert or store it safely till the next cycle
Country of Origin: India
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.
OTHER OFFERINGS FROM SIRONA
Tell us if we missed any relevant information on the products?
Thank you for your Feedback
Shop with Confidence
Hassle Free Returns