Slurrp Farm Millet Dosa Mix Supergrains & Beetroot Set of 2 - 150 gm each is out of stock
People who viewed this have also shown interest in these products
Slurrp Farm Millet Dosa Mix Supergrains & Beetroot Set of 2 - 150 gm each
2 Years+, Organic Baby Food made with tons of love for your little one, great for kids and their families Product ID: 1781964 -
Out of stock
Notify me by Email & Mobile when the product is in stock
- Ragi has 10x the Calcium of Wheat and Rice!
- Based on traditional family dosa recipes
- NO preservative, colorings or artificial flavours
- ZERO transfats
- Convenient option for breakfast, evening snacks and tiffin boxes
- All-natural ingredients
- NOT loaded with excess sugars or salt
Brand - Slurrp Farm
Type - Dosa mix
Age - 2 Years+
Quantity - 7 to 8 meals
Package Dimensions - 19 x 13.5 x 3.5 cmShelf Life - 12 Months
Once prepared, consume within half an hour. Once opened, store the cereal box in a cool, dry place. Keep the contents in an air-tight container.
Items included in the Pack
Set of 2 dosa mixBeetroot pink dosas your little one and you will love! This one is packed with only good stuff - Ragi, Urad daal, Red rice, Oats and Suji with natural beetroot powder and a mix of mild spices – a scrumptious savoury snack for everyone! The dosa mixes are also a great option for when you are travelling with a toddler. Our recipes always start at home, from amongst our friends and families. After many home trials, we perfect them in consultation with nutritionists and paediatricians.
Note: One pack makes 7-8 medium sized dosas
How To Prepare
- Step 1: Blend ½ cup of the dosa mix, ¼ cup plain yogurt (dahi) and ¼ cup water into a consistent batter. Adjust the consistency according to your preference. If the yoghurt tastes too sour for your child, add milk instead. Make sure the batter stands for five minutes before cooking.
- Step 2: Warm a flat and non-stick pan to medium heat. Add ghee or butter to the pan. Pour the batter onto the heated pan into any shape you like! Cook well on both sides. The goodness of supergrains means it doesn’t cook as fast as refined flour!
- Step 3: You can serve the dosas with chutney, cheese, freshly cooked vegetables or cottage cheese, a dash of lime juice and coriander
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346
The product expiry date will be displayed only when the pincode is entered.