Genius Box 8 in 1 Feathered Friends Activity Kit
3 Years+, 34 x 32 x 8 cm, Develops awareness about birds, best way to educate children about their feathered friends Product ID: 987173 -
77 days Free Return
- Genius Box is a library of activity kits with educational toys, games and learning tools for children of 2 to 8 years. Genius Box kits are designed to enrich and stimulate young minds and aid the overall personality development for children
- The Genius Box “Feathered Friends” kit is packed with 8 engaging activities to inspire and educate children. This kit includes : A Wooden Bird House 3D Puzzle, Penguin Foam 3D Puzzle, ‘A-Z Birds’ Sequencing Puzzle, ‘Bird Chatter Finger Puppets’ Activity, ‘Nesting Birds’ Activity, ‘Wings to Imagination’ Activity, ‘Pecking Numbers’ Board Game and a Bird Enthusiast Certificate
- The Genius Box “Feathered Friends” kit consists of diverse, interactive and age appropriate activities which will give your child an opportunity to explore the world of birds, identify their eating habits and learn about the various types of birds
- All Activity materials, tools and step-by-step instructions, are included in the kit to bring each activity to life
- Playing is the best form of Learning. Our mission is to build crucial skills, inculcate fearless learning and build a strong foundation through play activities, in the formative years of childhood
- Gift your child the Genius Box “Feathered Friends” to help him understand the colourful world of birds. This kit will give Wings to your Child’s Imagination
Brand - Genius Box
Type - Educational Toy
Box dimensions - 34 x 32 x 8 cm
Weight - 1.2 kg
Recommended Age - 3 Years+
Material - Paper, Plastic, Wood, Foam and Cloth
Items Included in the Pack:
1 Wooden Bird House 3D Puzzle
1 Penguin Foam 3D Puzzle
1 ‘A-Z Birds’ Sequencing Puzzle
1 ‘Bird Chatter Finger Puppets’ Activity
1 ‘Nesting Birds’ Activity
1 ‘Wings to Imagination’ Activity
1 ‘Pecking Numbers’ Board Game
1 Bird Enthusiast CertificateBirds fascinate children in a way that other animals can’t they can fly. Feathered friends, as a theme, gives young explorers a great opportunity to identify different kinds of birds, observe, understand and compare their structure, environment, behaviour and habitats as well as foster compassion for other living beings. The challenging activities are designed to help children explore the world of these winged creatures, while fostering crucial skills like critical thinking, creativity and imagination, language development, fine and gross motor ability and social skills.
Combo Return Window :No Returns Accepted for this product
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.
OTHER OFFERINGS FROM Genius Box
Tell us if we missed any relevant information on the products?
Thank you for your Feedback
Shop with Confidence
Hassle Free Returns