Nourish Your Little One’s Skin With Baby Lotion
One look at your baby, and you know it in your heart that you’ll do everything to protect them. Welcome to the journey of parenthood! It’s not going to be easy, but you’re going to love the ride—cliché, but true. Now that winter is here, we’re sure you will take extra measures to protect your baby and their delicate skin. Have you purchased a baby lotion for your little one? If not, buy it now!
As an adult, you might enjoy the cold weather in winters, but the winter season can be pretty tough on your baby. The cold winter air can be harsh on your baby’s skin, and they might get dry, flaky skin, especially on their face. Solution? Easy—keep a bottle or two of a good baby body lotion handy. Gently apply it on your baby’s face, arms, legs, stomach, back, after bathing them. Also, use it as and when needed to keep your baby’s skin nourished and hydrated all winter long, and all-year-round!
Pick the Best Moisturiser for Winter Care
Baby skin is prone to rashes, irritability, itching, and various other skin problems, especially in winters. But a safe baby moisturiser can be the answer to dry skin, and the problems associated with it. Baby moisturising lotions are very effective and keep a baby’s skin nourished, and smooth and soft. Regular use of baby moisturising lotion on your baby can help maintain the skin barrier, minimise dryness and itching, and lock in the moisture in your baby’s skin, thus keeping it hydrated. But choosing just about any baby body lotion won’t do the trick. You must explore and research before settling for one product.
Explore a wide range of options in baby lotions on FirstCry.com. At FirstCry.com, you can buy the best baby lotions online at the best prices. Read, research, and pick—and keep your munchkin’s skin baby-soft this winter!
FAQs on Baby Lotions
1. Do babies need lotions?
- Baby skin is prone to dryness, especially in winters, so you want to keep it moisturised, and lotions are your best bet for that! Using baby lotion on your baby after bathing them can lock in the moisture in the skin, and keep their skin nourished for long.
2. Is a baby lotion a good moisturiser?
- Yes, a baby lotion can be the perfect moisturiser for your baby. Using a safe and effective lotion on your baby’s skin can keep their skin soft and moisturised all-day long and prevent dryness and itching.
3. Can a baby lotion be used on a newborn?
- A newborn’s skin has a covering over their skin, which is known as ‘vernix’. This layer protects a baby’s skin from the amniotic fluid in the womb. When this layer starts peeling off in the first few weeks of the baby’s birth, the baby’s skin may appear dry and flaky. The skin below this layer is moist and does not need moisturisation, but if your baby’s skin seems to be dry and flaky, you could use a mild, fragrance-free baby lotion after checking with a paediatrician.
4. Which lotion is the best for babies?
- A baby lotion that is mild and gentle on a baby’s skin would ideally be a safe choice for little ones. You also need to know what you shouldn’t buy. When buying a lotion for your baby, avoid the ones that contain parabens and other harmful chemicals like sulfates and phthalates as they are known to cause irritation, and can be harsh on the skin.
5. What is the difference between a baby lotion and a baby cream?
- Lotions are thinner in consistency as compared to creams. Lotions are lightweight as they contain a higher percentage of water. The consistency of creams tends to be on the thicker side. Lotions work well for babies who have oily or normal skin since they provide first-level moisturisation. Creams, on the other hand, provide a deeper level of moisturisation and are good for those who have dry skin.
6. What things should you consider when choosing a baby lotion for your baby?
- When buying a baby lotion for your baby, keep the following things in mind:
- Choose a mild and gentle lotion that is free of perfume, colours, parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, preservatives, and other harmful chemicals.
- Consider checking with your baby’s paediatrician when buying a lotion.
- You can opt for a lotion that is hypoallergenic to avoid any allergic reactions.
Buy Lotions, Oils & Powders Online
Explore a wide range of Lotions, Oils & Powders
from our collection which includes products from popular brands like Sebamed
, Cetaphil Baby
, Himalaya Babycare
, Aveeno Baby
Purchase Lotions, Oils & Powders online in India at the best prices with discounts up to 79% and price ranging from Rs.30 up to Rs.6440.
Baby Massage Oil, Powders, Sunscreen Lotions & more Online Shopping IndiaChoose from a variety of Lotions, Oils & Powders
Baby Oil Lotions, Oils & Powders
Baby Lotions Lotions, Oils & Powders
Baby Powder Lotions, Oils & Powders
Combo Kit Lotions, Oils & Powders
Sun Screen Lotions, Oils & PowdersBest Selling Lotions, Oils & Powders:This data was last updated on 2023/09/25
View all best selling Lotions, Oils & Powders!
New Arrivals in Lotions, Oils & Powders:This data was last updated on 2023/09/25
Lotions, Oils & Powders Offers & Deals
This data was last updated on 2023/09/25
Avail the best offers and deals on Lotions, Oils & Powders with Cash On Delivery, Free Shipping and EMI & 30 days return options on select categories/products at
FirstCry.com. You may also want to check out related products in the Bath & Skin Care
category matching your needs.
View all Lotions, Oils & Powders on discount!