My Impression Studio DIY Superior Color Changing Material Newborn 3D Hands & Feet Casting Kit With Metallic Bronze Color
Create Beautiful Hand and Foot 3D life-sized Impressions in the comfort of your home Product ID: 637036 -
77 days Free Return
What type of molding material is provided and how does it work?
All molding powder is not created equal and the molding powder we supply is manufactured to our specifications and is unique to My Impression Studio casting kits. You will not find a higher quality molding powder in any retail or pre-assembled casting kit in the market. Our exclusive formula includes chromatic (color-changing) properties, which eliminates the need of timing the procedure. When the light yellow powder is added to water, the mixture starts out lavender, turns bright pink while mixing and is ready for molding once it has turned back to the yellow color. The result is a highly detailed, very strong mold.
- Non-Toxic, Wiggle friendly & Skin Safe material
- Easy to do,Quick and No mess. Capture those tiny little hands and feet before they get too big?
- Wipes off cleanly using ordinary baby wipes or a wet cloth
- The mold is biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- 3D castings are a fun, easy way to imprint hands & feet of yourself and your loved ones. Though the origins of the art are unclear, it has widely gained popularity in the western world as a unique way to preserve memories.
This 3D casting (100% replica) of hands & feet kit captures the wrinkles, lines shape of nails etc. of baby's hands & feet . This has been tested by hundreds of mothers and fathers to capture every tiny crease and wrinkle of their precious baby's hands and feet - creating a priceless keepsake. Its fun, safe and simple to do! The number of casts depends on age of baby and size of container you use.
- All you need to complete the task is an empty reusable plastic container or similar tub - suitably sized for the hand or foot you are casting (because when you pour in the plaster, you want the molding to stand firmly upright)
- The smaller the hand the smaller the container should be to conserve material.
- Gloves are not necessary as the dried ALFINA peels off very easily.
- All this is explained properly in the tip sheet so its very straight forward
- This Newborn Baby kit, contains the materials to do TWO complete 3D replica casting
What type of casting stone (plaster product) is supplied with the kits?
My Impression uses Gypsum Cement that dries to a pristine white, provides fine detail and is chip & chalk resistant. It has high green strength (such as when demolding), remains workable while wet and gains its full strength once 100% dry. Overall, it is 3-4X stronger than the traditional art plaster or "plaster of paris."
Brand - My Impression Studio
Type - 3D Baby Hands And Feet Casting Kit
Recommended Age - Newborn
Mould - Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
Weight - 500 gm (approx)
Box Dimension - L 19.05 x B 13.97 x H 8.89 inches
Items included in the pack
1 bag of molding powder (ALFINA)
1 bag of casting stone powder (White stone)
1 Bottle of paint colour: Metallic bronze: 1 Bottle of Metallic Bronze paint colour
1 Paint Brush
1 Sandpaper and 1 Step by Step Instruction manual
This kit is hand packed in reusable high quality plastic container/box
Note: Also includes trial pack so you can do a trial run to get used to the process. One Trial bag of Molding and casting powder each
The Frames and other display options shown in the images are not included in the kit.
Made In: India
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.
OTHER OFFERINGS FROM My Impression Studio
Tell us if we missed any relevant information on the products?
Thank you for your Feedback
Shop with Confidence
Hassle Free Returns