As you're taking up this responsible and enjoyable journey called parenthood, you'll need to keep a few important things in mind from the time you welcome your baby home till
about the time your baby licks up the second birthday cake.
We have compiled a checklist especially to help you on this wonderful journey.
As baby crosses the months and becomes more mobile, a few necessary products will assist you in taking baby out to explore the world around.
FirstCry recognizes the importance of breastfeeding and that this may be a new experience for you. We suggest the following to help make this special bonding-time with baby more comfortable and enjoyable:
- Feeding cloak to help ease any discomfort while feeding baby in public
- For all the cleaning up after feeding pads would be of great use
- Breast pumps to help pump out the milk
- Breast-milk storage bottles to store milk for later use
- Nipple protectors and formers to help baby latch on
- Protect yourself from any infection with nipple creams
- Provide comfort while feeding with nursing pillow
- Tops to ease feeding
- Feeding bottles and nipples for new borns
- Bottle cleaning and sterilisation products to help keep them germ free
- Formulas and supplements
- Bibs to keep meal times mess-free
- During this transitional phase, baby will experience the discomforting and painful process of teething, and we suggest you check out some teethers and soothers to help comfort your little one.
are essentially fun times and we suggest the following to make it a tear-free and enjoyable part of the day:
Remember to pay special attention to the creases and dry them out properly. Also, as those first little pearls come out, remember to get a soft baby brush to brighten them up even more!
While you're almost prepared, here's a list of a few more handy things that you should ideally have in your home:
|Sanitizer||Baby nail clippers||Baby mittens to prevent baby from scratching face|
|Cotton buds||Baby thermometer||Nappy Accessories|
|Bed protector mats to protect bed from wetting||Furniture edge & Electric socket guards||Baby clothes detergent|