Omved Shuddhi Neem Tulsi Essential Oil Soap - 100 gm
Neem Tulsi Soap Bar is a 100% natural bath bar that is antibacterial and with moisturising formula Product ID: 3196573 -
No Return Accepted for this product
- Neem & Tulsi - Neem oil acts as a natural emollient and helps to restore skin while holy basil or Tulsi helps to nourish the skin and add a glow to it
- For all skin types - This soap is suitable for all skin types, it is also ideal for those who have acne prone, sensitive and troubled skin
- 100% natural & organic - this soap is 100% natural and chemical-free
- Aromatherapy - The pure aromatic fragrance uplifts the mood and calm the anxious and stressed mind
- Ayurvedic process - Made using special ayurvedic process of saponyfying pure triple oil base of coconut, olive and castor, so it cleanses without stripping; skin-loving
Brand - Omved
Type - Soap
Quantity - 100 gm
Great for the shower, the bath, or to make the guest bathroom smell great! This natural bath bar is a great way to add more aromatherapy into your day, everyday. Work it up into a light lather and massage into skin at bath time. Breathe deeply for best results.
Items included in the package
1 SoapThe gentle and invigorating fragrance of neem and tulsi lingers long after you have had your daily shower. This pure, Neem Tulsi Soap Bar is a 100% natural bath bar that is antibacterial and its moisturising formula helps to keep the skin soft and hydrated. Neem & Tulsi Benefits: Neem oil acts as a natural emollient and helps to restore skin while Holy Basil or Tulsi helps to nourish the skin and add a glow to it.
Saponified Oils of Olive (Olea europaea),
Vegetable and Castor (Ricinus communis),
Retained and added plant-based glycerine,
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis),
cold-pressed Neem oil (Azadirachta indica) and Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum),
extract and Tulsi leaves (Ocimum tenuiflorum)
Country of Origin: India
Omved ensures that each and every item used in the products is chemical free, natural, hand-crafted, fair trade, made in India and biodegradable.All products at Omved are authentic and ethical - embracing design and sustainability, beautifully finished and reviving our ancient Vedic traditions. They are safe for you and safe for the earth.
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.
OTHER OFFERINGS FROM Omved
Tell us if we missed any relevant information on the products?
Thank you for your Feedback
Shop with Confidence
Hassle Free Returns