Words are the building blocks of learning a language. After learning the letters, children are taught about words and then sentences. In order to frame sentences, children must know words that can be used in the sentences. Therefore, it is important to teach kids some words that can help them to converse easily.
In this article, we have covered three letter words ending with “E” for kids, along with some fun activities to learn these words.
Why Should You Teach Your Child 3 Letter Words Ending In E?
Wondering why your child must know the three letter words ending with “E”. Read here!
- It helps to add new words to children’s vocabulary.
- It will improve their communication skills.
- It helps children to know about the particular words that end with E.
- Once your child learns these words, they’ll be able to frame sentences using them.
- When you teach these words to your child, it will give you a chance to promote healthy bonding between your two.
List Of Three Letter Words That End With E For Kids To Learn
In this section, we will take a look at three letter words that end with the letter “E”. After learning these words and understanding their meaning, your child will be easily able to incorporate these words in their daily conversation and frame sentences using them.
Activities That Will Help Your Child To Learn 3 Letter Words That End With E
Below are a few activities that will help your child learn three-letter words that end with the letter “E” of the alphabet. Let’s take a look at these activities.
Here are some fun quiz questions to test your little one’s knowledge of 3 letter words ending with “E” they learned above.
- I am a three-letter word that ends with “E”. I make sweet honey that you eat. Who am I?
- I am a three-letter word that ends with “E”. I help you to see. Who am I?
- I am a three-letter word that ends with “E”. You should never speak me. Who am I?
- I am a three-letter word that ends with “E”. I am a word that you say to your friends when you leave? Who am I?
- I am a three-letter word that ends with “E”. You have five each on your feet. Who am I?
- I am a three-letter word that ends with “E”. You tell how many years old you are when asked about me. Who am I?
2. Fill In The Blanks Exercise
A great grammar activity to help kids revise three-letter words that end with “E”. All your child has to do is fill in the blanks with the correct letter to make three letter word that ends with “E”.
3. Fun Activities For Kids
Teaching words to your child, and you see them losing interest in learning? Teach them three letter words that end with “E” with the help of the fun activities mentioned below and see them getting interested in learning words. Let’s read!
- Find The Words
Give your child a page of a story book or an article in a newspaper to read (even if they can’t make sense of it). Ask them to look for 3 letter words that end with the letter “E” and circle them.
- The Alphabet Game
This is an interesting activity that will help your kids to use their minds while learning the words. Ask your child to name a three-letter word that ends with “E”, with each letter of the alphabet. For example, a three-letter word with A can be axe, three letter word with B can be bee, three letter word with C can be cue, three letter word with D can be due, three letter word with E can be eye, three letter word with F can be fee, and so on. If you come across a letter that does not have any three-letter word ending with “E”, you can skip that letter.
- Flashcard Learning
Teach your child with the help of flashcards. Take a print of images of objects that ends with “E”, such as an axe, eye, tie, ice, etc. Later, show your child one flashcard at a time and ask them to name the image on the flashcard and spell it out.
We hope this article will help your child to learn about three-letter words that end with “E”. Once your child has learned these words, ask them to make sentences using them.